facebook

numbers

by: Gogreek

How many did each house get??

Posted By: Gogreek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: I don't know   

final numbers but I do know that it looks like variable quotas worked. Houses that are smaller have larger classes and pretty much filled them. Multiple houses offered snap bids to girls who really shouldn't have been released to fill extra spots. Whether or not they graciously accepted or were too upset or snobby and rejected them was on them.

By: I don't know
#2  by: Alum   

Delta Gamma:
81 New Members
32 legacies
19 OOS (TN, AL, GA, LA, MO)

Congrats to EVERYONE! This was an especially trying rush and I'm so proud of all the hard work the actives put in and the wonderful girls that stuck with it thru heavy cuts. Joining MSU Greek Life was the best decision - congrats!

By: Alum
by: :(Aug 15, 2016 5:07:49 PM

I'm sad people are down voting this especially when the alum went out of their way to be nice about other groups. Good job DG! And good job to all the sororities!

By: :(
by: NumbersAug 23, 2016 7:43:06 AM

Pi Phi:
107 New Members
40 from Mississippi
67 OOS (AL, AR, PA, TN, TX, FL, VA, MO, GA, WI, LA, WA, AZ, OH)

By: Numbers
#3  by: Lol   

Can't wait to see how many lawsuits are filed due to the lies and manipulation.

Greek at state glad I chose not to go there's

More lies and more spin

By: Lol
#4  by: Lol   

Can't wait to see how many lawsuits are filed due to the lies and manipulation.

Greek at state glad I chose not to go there's

More lies and more spin

By: Lol
#5  by: DDD   

Tri Delta has 107 per Instagram

By: DDD
#6  by: Whoo   

Zeta has 104!!!

By: Whoo
#7  by: Senior   

Does anyone have final numbers for the ones we don't know yet? What we've found out:

DG- 81
Chi O- 77
DDD- 107
Zeta- 104

What about KD, Pi Phi, and ADPi?

By: Senior
by: SeniorAug 15, 2016 3:21:40 PM

Whoops!

Phi Mu- 91

By: Senior
by: NumbersAug 15, 2016 3:57:00 PM

Pi Phi- 101

By: Numbers
#8  by: curious   

to see how many took OOS? Senior in high school here that WAS planning on rushing next fall (I'm OOS) but after reading all of this I'm really wondering if I should even bother.

By: curious
by: EveryAug 15, 2016 5:21:44 PM

sorority takes OOS girls. The spots in more competitive houses (the ones with higher return rates) are obviously really competitive, so some people say they don't take OOS which isn't true. I know at least a 1/3 of my chapter is OOS. And the person above posted that 1/4 of DGs PC is OOS. I don't know about the others for this year, but I'd love if they posted that as well.

By: Every
by: .Aug 16, 2016 6:46:14 PM

Most of the out of state girls in the top houses know multiple people going in. If you don't know girls in the houses you will have almost an impossible chance of getting into those 4.

By: .
by: HmmmAug 23, 2016 9:24:54 AM

I wouldn't rush at state anymore. It use to be fun- no more!

By: Hmmm
by: oosAug 24, 2016 12:14:44 PM

I'm oos and rush went fine for me. Yes I was cut by houses but in the end it worked out. I preffed Tri delt and Pi phi and got my first choice in the end. You'll end up where you're supposed to be, and my sorority isn't clicky at all.

By: oos
#9  by: Former OOS   

I rushed in '15 as an out of state student (from the south as well) and from my experience, your rush is going to be harder than an in state student. I had stellar GPA, very involved in high school, never partied in high school, had 100% clean social media, I'm in shape and pretty but got cut from 6/8 houses after my first party. I had rec letters and also was cut from both my legacy houses (ZTA/KD after my first parties). I ended up in a good, upper-middle sorority but wasn't welcomed by most of the girls in my PC because they all had their groups from high school. I ended up leaving after my first semester and I'm not saying my Greek life was the reason why, but it made it a hell of a lot easier to leave when I was in a sorority that I tried so bad to make friends in but still had no one.

By: Former OOS
#10  by: I was OOS   

I came one weekend the spring of my senior year. I met a few girls in one house, but other than that didn't know anyone in greek life. I had at least one rec from MSU alums for each house because I had family that attended MSU that helped me find them. I preffed dg and kd, one of those was the one I had met girls in but I didn't know anyone in the other prior to rush. I got my first choice. I did get cut during the week, but I also was able to cut. It wasn't an easy week but if you have a good resume and really find girls you click with during the week you can absolutely have a great rush and make it into a traditional MS house.

By: I was OOS

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.