facebook

today

by: Scared

will cuts be made today? I had to cut 1 out of 3 so can 1 of the 2 I have cut me today? That would mean only 1 pref party? I thought if you made it to last night you were ok.

Posted By: Scared
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

Yes you can. You can only return to 2 parties at most but can be cut.

BUT a few things can happen. If you have 1 or 2 houses today, that means you are guaranteed a bid SOMEWHERE. that might be to a house you go to today or a snap bid and get a bid from a house who cut you another day. You still may snap even if you are cut today due to high number of cuts and your gamma chi will reach out to you.

I hope that helps! I'm on Co Op this semester and the new rules are confusing to me as well!!

By: Well
by: XAug 13, 2016 12:29:24 AM

Yes you will get a bid but it could be to ANY house. The computer will match you to a house that wants you

By: X
#2  by: ^   

. If you had three houses than you listed two you wanted to return to and one you did not want to return to. If one or both of the two you listed cut you, the computer will also check if you were put on the invite list of the house you did not want to return to. In reality, you could return to that house.

By: ^
#3  by: Omg   

I thought I was guaranteed. 1 of the 2. There are 15 girls from my high school. There are 4 of us hoping for the same one. Do you think they will take 4?

By: Omg
by: @omgAug 12, 2016 8:20:08 AM

If you have at least one house TODAY you are guaranteed a bid somewhere. And it depends on that houses quota. The higher the quota the better the shot. But if y'all don't all get the same house, it'll be okay! Pick the house you each want, not just one together.

By: @omg
by: sorry not sorryAug 12, 2016 8:48:56 AM

Are you all hoping for the same one because you want to stay together or because all four of you honestly love the house? If you are only wanting to stay together, then you are in this for the wrong reasons. You should be picking a house based on how you love them and feel it suits you best, not by how all your friends are wanting "that" house. You may want to reevaluate why you're going through Rush if that's the case.

By: sorry not sorry
by: OmgAug 12, 2016 9:03:49 AM

There are 15 of us from one area and all friends. We are split among 4 groups because we like different ones but that still means 4 liking the same one. Will they take 4 from one school?

By: Omg
by: @snsAug 12, 2016 9:10:11 AM

Could you please stop posting this comment? I really don't think a group of friends would want to be a part of a sorority if they didn't like it.

By: @sns
#4  by: ^   

What time it meet today or is rain delaying?

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.