facebook

phi mu hopeful

by: nervous

So I'm a phi mu legacy my GPA in high school wasn't that great.. I got invited back for sisterhood day though but should I be worried about not getting invited back for philanthropy? Does Phi Mu hang on to legacies is what I'm wondering I guess. I stressed to them how much I loved it there!!

Posted By: nervous
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: nervous    

oh and I'm from MS but I don't know any actives

By: nervous
#2  by: .   

Sororities keep their legacies for one round out of courtesy. You can still be dropped by a legacy house, in fact it would likely happen after this round because there are so many legacies we have to cut some. Not trying to stress you out just being honest!

By: .
by: not very courteousAug 10, 2016 10:19:36 PM

Well apparently Zeta didn't get that memo because I was a legacy there and they cut me

By: not very courteous
by: @not courteousAug 10, 2016 10:31:20 PM

Wow. ZTA must not have liked your legacy...

By: @not courteous
by: @not curteous Aug 10, 2016 10:59:19 PM

Was your legacy clearly defined on your reference? And I can't speak for Zeta, but my house has very strict legacy guidelines. Step sisters, cousins, or aunts do not count. And if they were a member of a tiny house for one year we don't weigh that as much as if a member of a larger chapter.

All that to say is I hope you still had a great day and found houses you enjoyed tons!!!

By: @not curteous
#3  by: Truth   

Well I was a triple legacy and was carried to pref night then cut. So apparently the rules don't count

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.