facebook

thoughts on first day of recruitment?

by: @pnms

Favorite houses so far? Least favorites? Houses that you never considered much but really enjoyed? Want to hear y'all's thoughts!

Posted By: @pnms
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Me   

I'll answer. I had a great time everywhere! I liked the way DG and Chi O paired denim with the Go Greek shirts. Also liked ZTA's Lilly shorts. These houses allowed their members to show originality in outfits while others wore very similar dark colored shorts. I'm looking forward to tomorrow!!!

By: Me
by: GirlAug 9, 2016 7:20:43 AM

Denim shorts and the sorority wearing all the same shorts isn't original at all? I think original is all the other sororities letting their girls have more of a say in the shorts they wear.

By: Girl
by: SureAug 9, 2016 8:45:04 AM

@girl The all dark shorts were boring to me and looked identical except for shoes. Chi O and DG showed more originality with different styles of denim - shorts, jeans, skirts paired with cute converse and accessories. It was obvious their members were able to pick what they liked best vs being told you must wear black shorts or navy shorts. Zeta all had different style and print Lilly shorts so again I see that as more original than all the same color and style. We have very different definitions of the word "originality".

By: Sure
by: Personally Aug 9, 2016 12:55:06 PM

I loved KD and DG ... Also I like ZTA surprisingly as well. I thought I would like Pi phi and tri Delt more but I talked to really awk girls. Trying to keep an open mind through the whole process :)

By: Personally
#2  by: Personally    

Also ADPI was super strange no offense. I asked why they liked their sorority and they answered by bashing the other houses down the row saying they were stuck up and materialistic and how ADPI has the best sisterhood. Which doesn't make sense because if their sisterhood was that amazing why do so many girls drop? I just didn't appreciate the talking bad about other houses plus I thought that wasn't allowed

By: Personally
by: Me tooAug 9, 2016 1:04:28 PM

The girl told me that ADPI is the only one that's still fun after bid day

By: Me too
by: StopAug 9, 2016 2:06:15 PM

The ADPis I was talking to just told me that they felt their sorority was genuine and sincere. That's not bashing? I still really liked them.

By: Stop
by: UghAug 9, 2016 4:53:46 PM

calling other houses stuck up, saying they have a bad sisterhood and saying they are materialistic is for sure bashing. It doesn't matter whose doing the bashing... It's never acceptable. That's just as bad as a top house calling the lower houses "weird" to a girl during rush.

By: Ugh
by: What?Aug 9, 2016 5:19:48 PM

That doesn't sound like what an Adpi would say. They have their share of materialistic girls and girls from affluent out of state families.

By: What?
#3  by: Layla   

A girl at Phi Mu told me "we basically already have our bid day list" and it really discouraged me

By: Layla
#4  by: Senior   

9/10 these aren't PNMs posting. If you are a sorority active posting negative things about other houses then reevaluate how much you actually like and support your own house. You should be able to stand on your own without bashing others. If you are a PNM, don't spread negative thoughts or read into any negative you hear about a sorority. Make up your own mind and let others do the same without hearing your opinion. I won't tell you to get off of here because you're not going to listen, but remember there are plenty of horrible girls that think all is fair the week of rush and are saying whatever they want anonymously and you can't trust it. Good luck to everyone this week. It is exhausting, emotionally draining, and soon or later you'll realize no one is perfect, but it will all be worth it on Bid Day!

By: Senior
#5  by: TPNM   

I literally loved every house!! I think all the houses put on a good show. I can't wait for the rest of the week!!

By: TPNM
#6  by: Really?   

Pi Phis, Phi Mus, Chi O's and the rest of you that religiously hang out on this site, stop trying to pretend to be PNMs. You're not fooling anyone and you need to focus on recruitment right now.

By: Really?
by: ..Aug 9, 2016 5:44:59 PM

Sure DG

By: ..
#7  by: Ummm   

I never saw where a phi my posted anything???

By: Ummm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.