facebook

curious

by: girl

What should we bring with us during rush? Do we take our purse the whole week or anything?

Posted By: girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pnm   

I'm wondering about that too

By: pnm
#2  by: Girl   

You get a zip lock bag. No purse. I'd bring your phone, tissues, some makeup to touch up, and Advil

By: Girl
by: ???Jul 31, 2016 9:46:50 PM

Unless rules have changed phones are NOT allowed. I'll be a senior and we had to leave our phones in our rooms.

By: ???
by: LolAug 1, 2016 11:38:17 AM

Maybe you should get off this site then because the way they do recruitment has changed entirely. You are allowed phones. I didn't bring mine the first day because some girls suggested not to and I regretted it. I used my phone to put in quick notes about each house that would be helpful during selection. It was also helpful to text my friends to meet up for lunch or dinner. If you had a break between houses and have to sit under the tent it gave you something to do. Please don't comment on rush advice when you havnt gone through it in years !

By: Lol
by: PNMAug 1, 2016 1:05:36 PM

@Lol Wow. Why be so rude? Her comment was fine and it's good to see how rules have changed. Rude people like you give Greek life a bad name.

By: PNM
#3  by: um   

You can have your phone in your zip lock bag but you don't get to take it into houses. There will be a bucket outside each house for you to place your bag in.

By: um

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.