facebook

pnm

by: Girl

I just drove through campus while visiting, and Tri Delts house looks SO good! Not only does it help them, but as another sorority girl, I feel like it will help make our Greek life look better all together with all houses new and updated, instead of their old little cottage. MSU has some of the most beautiful Greek houses!

Posted By: Girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ugh   

It's made completely out of wood. The other renovations or builds are made of steel. Much safer!!!

By: Ugh
by: ........Jul 30, 2016 10:27:02 AM

Seriously? I mean...just....

By: ........
by: WoodJul 30, 2016 2:17:41 PM

What???? Most houses are made out of wood. This does not matter, and pnms are NOT gonna care. Dumb.

By: Wood
#2  by: Well   

A well built large house is usually made with an iron and steel core with wooden shell. So, a wooden house is built quickly but it will not hold up as long as the other house. I'm an architect major!

By: Well
#3  by: um   

The tri delta house has a core of steel which was very visible during the early parts of construction.

By: um
#4  by: Dawg   

Steel is used during building when there is a huge very high extended ceiling. The two new houses look like they used steel for the core. Both houses are gorgeous. Both houses have different looks but seem to be well built. This should be an added benefit during rush! Good luck to all!

By: Dawg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.