facebook

kd

by: Dawg

After reading a post where a KD apparently bragged about their drinking habits, I wonder why Panhellenic has not come down hard on this group? Favoritism?

Posted By: Dawg
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Um   

Where have they bragged about their drinking habits lol

By: Um
by: ?Jul 26, 2016 11:21:52 PM

Can you go back and read?

By: ?
by: ALSoJul 27, 2016 3:15:06 AM

And yes I can read but I didn't think you were talking about on Greek rank because you would have to be effing stupid to think Panhellenic is going do something based on a freaking gossip website. Grow some brains.. Even if KDs had been throwing up their sign while chugging a beer bong in an Instagram post that's not panhels business, that's KD's standards business and their nationals business. Panhellenic can't do anything about that. They have better things to worry about than college students drinking give me a break.

By: ALSo
#2  by: Well    

Let's see, why hasn't Panhellenic come down hard on them... maybe because KD drinks no more than any other sorority; maybe because Panhellenic would never intervene unless a sorority broke a Panhellenic rule due to or about drinking; maybe because the drinking issue is a complete lie.

PNMs, please ignore the idiotic posts. We do too many stupid things as recruitment gets closer. We aren't all so insecure in our own sorority that we feel the need to make up lies to tear down others.

The truth is people drink in college. Every sorority has members who drink excessively at times. Every sorority has members who have received DUIs and MIPs. Every sorority also has a standards board who internally handles these matters if necessary.

By: Well
by: LiarJul 29, 2016 3:57:48 AM

You are not a chi o! Lol! You're a KD who is always coming on here throwing fits if someone makes one negative comment. Why can't you just ignore this small person and move on?

By: Liar
#3  by: Wiah   

Is this kd defending themselves? Truth is kd is known for kampus drunks and getting dui's. Sure all sororities have drinkers but you don't hear them brag about it.

By: Wiah
by: Um no Jul 27, 2016 12:26:07 PM

No I'm a chi o. I'm not defending them what so ever but this post is stupid lol. It doesn't matter what KD is known for, and it doesn't matter if they brag about it.... Panhellenic can't do anything. The only ones that can do anything is KD nationals or their standards. Like seriously???? You honestly think they would get in trouble for an anonymous gossip site?! Are you REALLY that stupid??? Girls in every sorority get DUIs and MIPs and the sorority deals with that stuff, not Panhellenic. Are you even in a sorority??? You have to mess up pretty bad for Panhellenic getting invovled. AKA hazing allegations, or serving alcohol at a recuritment event, or having a party at the sorority house with alcohol. And these can't be "rumors", Panhellenic would have to open up an investigation and gather evidence to even think about doing anything about it...Just simply drinking a lot and bragging about it is not something to get in trouble for with Panhellenic....especially because most members are of legal drinking age. I really don't think you're in a sorority or you would know these things.

By: Um no
#4  by: Wow   

I can NOT believe you are all trying to justify this!!! This is what's wrong ! Saying it's ok because everyone does it? To the Chi O who commented. Would you all think it's ok if CHI O had this reputation? It's not that nationals should get involved. The local advisors most definitely should . It's not just gossip from this site. OP asked why MSU Panhellenic hasn't addressed things like Multiple DUI 's and pics in letters. Stop saying it's ok because at other schools it's worse.

By: Wow
#5  by: Ok???   

Typical KD!if one negative remark and they are going crazy defending, screaming, pretending to be chi o. Pathetic!

By: Ok???
by: FunnyJul 29, 2016 4:00:42 AM

I guess if they were honest they would.

By: Funny

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.