facebook

tumblrs

by: Fresh

I looked through all the Tumblrs and thought they were each super cute and showed a personality to each chapter! here they are if you want to do the same. Add h t t p : // to the beginning of each one and c o m to the end.

Zeta - msstatezta.tumblr.
Pi Phi - msgammapibetaphi.tumblr.
Phi Mu - phimuatmsu.tumblr.
KD - kappadelta-msu.tumblr.
DG - deltagammamsu.tumblr.
DDD - mississippistatetridelta.tumblr.
Chi O - chiomegamsu.tumblr.
ADPi - adpimsu.tumblr.

Posted By: Fresh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes!   

phi mu Dg and Pi phi have the cutest imo

By: Yes!
by: PnmJul 28, 2016 1:58:56 AM

I agree !!! Good work ladies

By: Pnm
by: JwJul 28, 2016 7:14:47 AM

Just wondering why y'all think some chapters have cuter tumblrs than others? To me, they're mostly just staged pictures of girls eating ice cream and watching fireworks

By: Jw
by: YesJul 28, 2016 9:31:03 AM

JW, I agree. They all look the same.

By: Yes
#2  by: tumblr   

pi phis is pretty sick good job

By: tumblr
by: Same everytimeJul 29, 2016 4:02:35 AM

Pi phi lives in this site. Always plugging themselves! Pitiful!

By: Same everytime
by: hahahahaJul 29, 2016 12:38:41 PM

Thank you, Fresh! I like your style girl. Good luck in rush!

By: hahahaha
by: Oh hey!Jul 30, 2016 6:52:00 AM

Pi phi! I was wondering where you were!!! You're back on here talking to yourself!!!

By: Oh hey!
#3  by: Fresh   

OP here. The ones I liked best were actually Pi Phi, Phi Mu, and DG as well. I like them because they are cohesive in coloring, have a good mix of girls shown, and a variety of individual girls and group shots. They all have that "cute" factor that I can't put my finger on. Yeah I might hate the girls when I actually meet them, okay maybe that's strong, I might not fit in with those houses. But from what they put out for us to see they look like they are fun-loving, hang out a lot, are put together, go on adventures, and seem outgoing and warm. I'm positive the other chapters are this way too. The pictures, backgrounds, music, general feel of these pages just conveys that more than the others, in my opinion. I really enjoyed how diverse the girls shown were on DDD and ADPis page as well. They looked like anyone could fit in with them and I appreciate that.

By: Fresh
by: OkJul 28, 2016 7:40:26 PM

What you have to realize is some sororities hand pick the girls to use on tumblr, the cute, fun, staged pictures. There is much more to a sorority than pictures.

By: Ok
by: HuhJul 29, 2016 9:05:04 AM

What if ALL your girls are beautiful? Especially in their soriritiy's eyes?

By: Huh
by: gAug 2, 2016 3:17:18 PM

Obviously I'm not going to go Pi phi or Dg because I liked their tumblrs the most. I no nothing about the houses I was just saying they were cute geez

By: g
#4  by: Girl   

I've seen girls in Tri Delt and know they have cuter girls than what's on their tumblr and other social media. I don't understand why they don't ever post them?

By: Girl
by: Greek Jul 28, 2016 12:30:05 PM

Because it is not all about cute. It is about intelligence, building a sisterhood and having friends that you can really relate too. DDD wanted you to see their real chapter. Many of these tumblr videos of other sororities only include the cute girls....superficial.

By: Greek
#5  by: Me   

Bump

By: Me

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.