facebook

out of state pnm

by: Curious

Which houses take the most out of state girls?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bump   

Bump

By: Bump
#2  by: OOS   

Mississippi State is very cliquish. Certain sororities tend to take girls only from certain areas or even high schools. Ask where members are from and you'll see the pattern. Also, MSU can be like a suitcase college since so many girls are from so close to Starkville, so if you want to have someone to hang with on the weekend, consider that too.

By: OOS
#3  by: Girl   

It's really a mix between most of the sororities!

By: Girl
#4  by: Hey   

I was an OOS student too! Rush was a weird experience for me because I'm from the north and we honestly aren't that competitive when it comes to rush. After talking to the sororities and realizing how certain houses react to OOS girls I realized that I could relate more to the girls at ADPi. I went ADPi and I'm so happy because we have so many out of state girls that I could relate to. But that's just my experience. Feel out the houses and decide who you feel has the right "vibe" for you. Good luck!

By: Hey
#5  by: bump   

bump

By: bump
by: GuestJul 26, 2016 2:30:53 AM

Bump again! MSU is going to be like bama in a few years. They offer extremely generous OOS scholarships so more and more oos students will start attending.

By: Guest
by: UghJul 26, 2016 9:58:06 AM

I hope not! There's nothing wrong with out of state students but having a majority of Mississippi students is what makes MSU the "People's University".

By: Ugh
#6  by: Senior   

Every sorority takes OOS girls every year. Even the top houses are always looking for the best OOS girls and pledge roughly 1/3 of their PC's from OOS.

By: Senior

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.