facebook

great things!

by: Positivity

Dear PNMs,

I'm a member of the Greek community here and I want to clarify a few things.
Every chapter is great. There's no "top 3" or "top 4". We have eight great sororities. One of these sororities will be your home, and sisterhood is a great gift! On this site people often forget what being in a sorority is about. It's about sisterhood. All of you are going through recruitment because you want what we have, and what all eight houses have is so beautiful! Sisterhood is the best feeling in the world.
To end this I'm going to say something I like about each chapter, and everyone who wants to (and is mature enough to handle it) should keep it going so it's the first thing PNMs see in the discussion section! So in ABC order:
ADPi: genuine girls. Some of the strongest sisterhood I've seen. Super awesome banners too! (They place almost every time for banners)
Chi O: passionate about their philanthropy, dedicated to making Mississippi State great.
Tri Delt: laid back girls who have some of the best philanthropy nights (Delta Desserts!)
DG: fiercely competitive and fiercely loyal to their sisters. Takes every chapter's philanthropy events and supports it fully.
Phi Mu: always smiling and making others laugh. They are some of the nicest girls.
Pi Phi: very easy going and fun loving. They put their all into everything they do.
Zeta: super funny! Never met a Zeta who wasn't down to earth and hilarious!

So keep the postivity going and support Greek unity!

Posted By: Positivity
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Positivity   

I forgot KD!
KD: some of the most sincere girls I know are in this one. They are so sweet and love to laugh and have a good time!

By: Positivity
#2  by: Bump   

Bump

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.