facebook

zta???

by: Pmn

Hiii so I'm a ZTA legacy and I wanted to know what Zeta at Mississippi State is like? Nobody really talks about them on here so I thought I'd ask!!! Thank you guys for the help!!!

Posted By: Pmn
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ztaaaaa   

Lots of my friends are zeta and they are all super fun and sweet and nice! It seems like they have a super good sisterhood and every zeta I've met really enjoys their sorority.

By: Ztaaaaa
#2  by: My opinion    

Every zeta I've met I've liked. fun group of girls and they don't get enough credit

By: My opinion
#3  by: ...   

I've heard local MSU alumna say until the early 1990s ZTA was one of the top chapters on campus. They were the beauty queen, spirit group sorority back then. Supposedly when the chapter at Ole Miss closed it hurt the reputation of the chapter at State because people compared it to the closed chapter. So the chapter's first 50 years were great. They were the second sorority on campus. The Zeta's I know are very nice and seem to have a strong sisterhood.

By: ...
by: Alum?Jul 19, 2016 6:28:42 AM

And by local alum, you mean yourself?

By: Alum?
by: NoJul 19, 2016 8:51:31 AM

@By... Ugh no, I mean a few of my friends' mothers in my town who were in sororities at State when ZTA was tops. Nice try though...

By: No
by: Alum?Jul 19, 2016 2:28:07 PM

Alums who must have been Zetas... They started off bad and have never been top.

By: Alum?
by: 🙄🙄🙄🙄Jul 19, 2016 7:42:40 PM

Who cares. In my opinion they are a great sorority. It's not about being bad or good. Zeta is very strong nationally and after college girls in ZTA will have great connections! In fact state is lucky for how many strong national sororities we have here. On top of that my friends in zeta are super sweet and fun. Though I didn't pick them during rush I seriously love them and thought all the girls I talked to were super chill and laid back and I had really good conversations there. Don't let shallow rankings stop you. This house is fun and has a great sisterhood.

By: 🙄🙄🙄🙄
by: @Alum?Jul 20, 2016 9:30:49 AM

Actually Phi Mu alums.

By: @Alum?
#4  by: ............   

I think the only reason most people put zeta as "bottom tier" is so ADPi doesn't have to be alone down there. In reality they are much more comparable to Tri Delt and Pi Phi. Imo the most underrated sorority by far.

By: ............

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.