facebook

tri delt or pi phi

by: Girl

I think I'll end up with these two and I know a lot of awesome girls in both and love both and just don't know how I would decide because I can see myself in either... Tri Delt has pretty girls but Phi Phi has more, and Tri Delt seems to have a better sisterhood and philanthropy. Both are pretty well involved and seem to have fun and Pi Phi had the best rush last year but Tri Delt seems more wholesome and genuine. I just love both. Help!!

Posted By: Girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: asdf   

Don't try to make that decision before rush starts! After the week, you will know where you fit in best after meeting more girls and it will be easier to make that decision! Both houses are awesome and can't wait to see where you end up!

By: asdf
#2  by: Wow   

So many girls are going into rush this year wanting tridelt or pi phi!! Love it

By: Wow
#3  by: Ugh    

Pi phi didn't have any better of a rush than tri Delt. Pi phi took more girls because they had low numbers and got permission from their nationals. Tri Delt makes those numbers without having to take any forced extras. Anyways don't come into rush only being set on 2 houses. I know plenty of girls who were cut from both of them and were heartbroken. Go through with an open mind and you will be a lot happier.

By: Ugh
by: girlAug 4, 2016 9:38:21 PM

pi phi was not forced to take extra girls by any means. after their bid list was full and quota was met, there were still more girls that wanted them, resulting in something called bid additions. bid additions are not forced on anyone. they are simply extra girls because so many lovelies wanted to be a member of a certain chapter. the ladies of pi beta phi swept the row not by the doings of panhellenic but instead by their own hard work.

By: girl
by: @girlAug 4, 2016 11:55:39 PM

Give it up. You've been trying to convince everyone of this since last August.

By: @girl
by: @girlAug 5, 2016 7:11:52 AM

Yeah just like ADPi chose to only take 70 girls.. no, that's all that they could get.

By: @girl
#4  by: Lol   

I promise no one is thinking Oh my gosh I want tri delta or Pi phi.

By: Lol
by: @LolAug 7, 2016 11:32:33 AM

Hey Phi Mu... thanks for posting your sorority affiliation on another thread 2 minutes after you posted this. You also just "bumped" a thread talking about mean comments being from bitter sorority girls. You must be talking about yourself. Btw, there's only a top 3. You are on the same level as DDD and Pi Phi--mid tier.

By: @Lol
by: AlsoAug 7, 2016 11:54:10 AM

Yes there are girls that want Pi Phi and DDD. Maybe not to the level as KD, DG, and Chi O, but the amount of positive talk surrounding the mid tier is growing. And that's a great thing!

By: Also
by: HahahaAug 7, 2016 8:41:12 PM

Whoever you are, the rest of us wonder why you are always talking crap about phi mu? It's like you want to blame them everytime any negative thing is said. It sounds like you got a big oke lesbian crush on them because they don't like you back. Lol! Now I'm not a pink lady. But you really need to chill on you whining about them.

By: Hahaha
by: @hahahaAug 7, 2016 8:56:31 PM

So you ask why a girl is talking bad about a house....then make a joke (poor mean girls reference at that). Did the girl go too far to call out a single house, yes. But is it too far fetched that the chances of her reply is correct? Why not get onto the first girl who was putting down Pi Phi and DDD? Girl bye with those double standards.

By: @hahaha
#5  by: Pan    

Adpi made many releases for grades and standards. Yes, it was their decision to not make quota. If you don't know what you are talking about , then just stop.

By: Pan
#6  by: Dumb   

Pi phi is so desperate.

By: Dumb
by: @dumbAug 7, 2016 4:54:39 PM

Desperate for what? Please tell me.......

By: @dumb
by: UhhhAug 8, 2016 11:57:16 AM

Attention

By: Uhhh
#7  by: Lol   

All thumbs down are from Pi phi. Haha

By: Lol
by: Eye rollAug 9, 2016 9:03:20 AM

I bet $100 ur a phi mu lol

By: Eye roll
by: UmAug 9, 2016 10:52:20 AM

I'm a PNM and Pi phi was one of my favorite houses, if not my favorite. They were awesome and not everyone cares about tiers.

By: Um

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.