facebook

good rush vs bad

by: Pnm

What is considered a "good" rush and what is considered having a bad rush? I've heard girls saying how good they did during rush and it confuses me

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hmmm   

I would say a really good rush is when the PNM is literally picking the house she wants. The top houses are all fighting over her and instead of them cutting her she is the one cutting them. Meaning she gets to choose what houses she is going to the next day without worrying about the houses cutting her. Everyday she gets asked back to her favorite houses and everyday she has a full schedule. This is SUPER rare.
A pretty good rush is when you have a full schedule or almost full schedule everyday with lots of options and at least 2 houses you could really see yourself in. This is the kind of rush I had. I did get cut from a couple houses but everyday I was happy with what I had left. I got into my top pick on bid day but was also happy with my back up house.
An okay rush would mean you got cut a lot but you are happy where you ended up. Or getting your second/ third choice house instead of your first choice on bid day.
A lousy rush would be not having any houses you like left or not have a full schedule super early on which would severely limit your options as the days go on.

By: Hmmm
#2  by: The perfect rush ❤️   

Day 1- top house, top house, top house, top house, mid house, mid house, bottom house, bottom house
Day 2- top house, top house, top house, top house, mid house, mid house
Day 3- top house, top house, top house, top house
Day 4- top house(1st choice) top house(2nd choice)
Day 5- top house (1st choice)

By: The perfect rush ❤️
#3  by: Lala   

A good rush is being genuinely happy when you open your card every day, "top" house or not.

By: Lala
by: True Jul 18, 2016 6:16:31 PM

Exactly. My good friend got cut from all houses but 2 however she was in love with one of the 2 and ended up right where she wanted to be on bid day.

By: True

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.