facebook

is state a party school?

by: jw

I was jw of state was a party school like ole miss

Posted By: jw
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: We party but    

It's def not like ole miss but we still know how to party. Every weekend there are frat parties as well as during the weekdays. The district is always poppin on weekends and after games. Bars like cowbells and ricks. Super bulldog weekend is for sure the biggest party weekend at state and there are usually a lot of house/ apartment parties. It's a good mix. Any SEC school is going to be a "party" school really. I wouldn't say it's like Bama or ole miss though. However most people come to Mississippi state for the education rather than the party scene, which is why it's the best most prestigious school in the state of Mississippi. Had I gone to ole miss I probably would have failed out. Just my opinion though

By: We party but
#2  by: Lol   

Please ignore that she said people hangout at cowbells. It's awful! Only rachet people go there. Most go to Klaasroon, drifters, or two brothers.

By: Lol
by: 🙄Jul 18, 2016 2:24:19 PM

I've never been I've just heard of people going there. I'm a sophomore at state so I don't really go to bars ever lol just trying to be helpful damn

By: 🙄

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.