facebook

how to get into tridelt or piphi

by: Lol

How do I get into pi phi or tri delt? I'm OOS so not expecting top tier and I'm okay with that, just don't want to be bottom- sorry for how petty that seems

Posted By: Lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Girl   

Just go in there and try to be talkative and not awkward! Both are very laid back sororities and are easy to get along with. they just want girls who want them and can see being in their sorority. Both are awesome and I hope you find your perfect home!

By: Girl
#2  by: I think    

an easy way into both those sororities is being attractive. Middle tier is always looking for more cute girls to up their ranking especially Pi phi. On top of that being able to make good conversation. If you have pretty good grades (3.0 or higher) and good involvement and ur cute and talkative you shouldn't have a problem

By: I think
by: SadJul 17, 2016 3:39:49 PM

If I have a 2.3 will I get anything?

By: Sad
by: @sadJul 17, 2016 5:09:12 PM

If you have a 2.3 how did you even get into state

By: @sad
by: No Jul 17, 2016 9:07:18 PM

You need a 2.5 to rush ... Get ur grades up and you could do cob in the spring. Zeta and ADPI pretty much always cob. Pi phi and tri Delt sometimes do but I would not count on it.

By: No
#3  by: Ummmm   

What is the red zone for grades?

By: Ummmm
by: Grade break down Jul 18, 2016 1:05:19 AM

Anything below a 2.8 is red zone. Yellow zone is 2.8-2.9 meaning some houses MIGHT consider taking you as a grade risk if they really love you. 2.7 and below, your chances are slim to none. If you have a 3.0 and higher you are not likely to be cut solely because of grades. Top houses tend to look for girls with a 3.2 or higher

By: Grade break down
#4  by: Hey    

Tri delta requires a 3.0 to pledge. They can only take 3 grade risks that aren't legacies. A 2.9 or below will probably get you cut.

By: Hey
#5  by: @OOS Girl   

Do NOT count yourself out because you are Out-of-state! Every chapter looks for amazing non-Mississippi girls. If you're involved, have good grades, and have a great personality you could easily go top tier! Just make sure you get your recs for each house. :)

By: @OOS Girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.