facebook

by: Sigma Chi

I am a senior and over the years that I have been here I have seen a shift in the top houses. When I was a freshman, Chi O was at the top. Over the last two years, I have seen them slip and my friends and I all agree that they are not the top house anymore. They do have some smart girls but in the looks and fun department they are not even in the top two. If you ask most guys which sororities they want to hang out with, you will hear DG and KD the most.

Posted By: Sigma Chi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Not buying it   

Sure. I believe you. That's why Sigma Chi's current and immediate past sweethearts are Chi Os. Just stop.

By: Not buying it
by: Sigma ChiJul 15, 2016 4:50:18 PM

Just because a Chi O is named our sweetheart doesn't mean that Chi O is the top sorority. As I said, I think that Chi O has been passed by both DG and KD. I also stand by my statement that most of my friends think that DG and KD have prettier and more fun girls. Sorry if you choose not to believe me

By: Sigma Chi
#2  by: Lol    

Lol You did pick the right fraternity to claim to be, sigma chi is the only fraternity that anyone would believe comes on this site and posts haha

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.