facebook

by: Pnm

It's not hard to figure out which groups are top choices. If you visit campus at all or look at the senate and honors then you KNOW. This site is a place for angry jealous people to try and sway us otherwise.. All of my friends are hoping for kd dg phi mu or chi o . And would be happy with Ddd or pi phi.
Give it a rest all you haters of the top groups...... It's not working for us!

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Girl   

Get off here Phi Mu

By: Girl
by: ExampleJul 15, 2016 3:01:40 PM

I am the poster.... Your reaction was VERY predictable. I am a recent high school graduate from a city south of Jackson . Like it or not but those are the 4 our high school goes for. Not sure why you reacted with that. What is your sorority? You seem to be on here too!

By: Example
by: SHUT UP!Jul 16, 2016 2:49:51 AM

Please shut your mouth! Why does every post have to be written by a phi mu! I swear they are too busy being college kids to spend the time YOU THINK they spend on here. It's obvious you are not in a sorority. Otherwise you'd be out having fun! I'm not in one and I'm bored. So I am on here!

By: SHUT UP!
#2  by: Hmmm   

I'm from Madison and all my friends and I are hoping for either DG, KD, Chi O but would be happy with phi mu tri Delt and Pi phi. Personally I think the top 3 are all more respected than phi mu but you can't really be picky during recruitment.

By: Hmmm
by: ...Jul 15, 2016 9:47:13 PM

This. Respect is important.

By: ...
#3  by: Yes   

All HS girls go to rush thinking they want chi o, KD, phi mu and DG. Whoever keeps saying otherwise is blowing air. Someone is butt hurt over rush last year. And all FOUR of those groups are VERY WELL respected. What's disrespectful is the attitude some tacky posters have about Greek life in general.

By: Yes
#4  by: Madison too   

I'm from Madison and I can assure you we all hoped for kd chi o phi mu or dg! Can't even dispute that.

By: Madison too
#5  by: Cool.   

This whole top 4 thing or Phi Mu being up there with the top 3 is so new but phi mu tries to act like it's been that way for decades. If you look at the general sororities comments thread you can clearly see that phi mu wasn't even in the conversation for potentially being a top house until around 2011. I'm not saying they aren't a good sorority, even our lower ranked houses are great groups, but the fact remains top houses have a long standing tradition of being the best. They have alums that have been well respected for decades and a long line of legacies from prominent areas because of how successful they are.phi mu is doing well, but they just don't have that history like the others right now.

By: Cool.
by: HahaJul 16, 2016 12:38:19 PM

Nice try but clearly you don't know your history. Before you write a paragraph thinking you know what you're talking about do your research. If you're basing your statements from this site in general comments then you're ignorant. The phi mu alums in my area are doctors and dentists and very well respected. I am from a prominent area with very well respected alums and decades of them. Before you jump on the defense wagon let me assure you that you jumped on the bash wagon first. Give the top 4 vs top 3 a rest. People at state know and this site won't change that.

By: Haha
by: Okay Jul 16, 2016 1:43:20 PM

You keep telling yourself that phi mu. Grades and involvement show who the real top houses are

By: Okay
by: Cool.Jul 16, 2016 8:21:09 PM

Hey Phi Mu, I do know what I'm talking about. My aunt, mother, 3 cousins, and sister all went here. My aunt was here in the early 70s and I'm here now. Until I got to campus Phi Mu was never even in the running for a top house.y mom and aunt were shocked when I told them that Phi Mu was competitive now. I'm not in any way insulting this sorority now. They work hard and do well. But traditionally anyone with any long-term connection to MSU knows it has been XO, DG, and KD dominated for nearly 50 years.

By: Cool.
#6  by: Oh my   

yiu sre clearly misinformed by your mom aunt and cousins.

By: Oh my
#7  by: Jackson    

Honestly most girls just want a decent house. No one cares that much about ranks going into rush, just want a house we get along with.

By: Jackson
#8  by: Yep   

Phi Mu hater is back!!! Hey negative Nancy! We've not missed you!

By: Yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.