facebook

truth

by: girl

I see so many posts about PNMs getting scared because of what's on this website, so I thought it would be a good idea to post this. But first---PNMs don't need to be on this site at all. It gives Greek life a bad name and people have posted on here multiple times to get off so if you still continue to get on here, then know this.

1) The only rankings you see that put Phi Mu over KD, Chi O, and DG is done by a Phi Mu. No one else thinks this. (And when this gets 21 down votes and 5 comments saying "I'm not a phi Mu but I think that" they are liars. Phi Mu trolls this website more than any other sorority. Nothing against that sorority, but they've made that pretty clear form other posts.
2) Besides that fact from 1, most people that get on here are catty. It's just a few bad apples from each sorority that post multiple times to make others look bad. DONT READ IT, DONT BELIEVE IT.
3) literally every sorority has something awesome to offer. Sure, some are more "sought after" than others but do not go in close minded because you never know where you will find your home.

Greek life at State is so different than other places and that's why I love it, and I hope this website doesn't make people not want to rush.

Posted By: girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Troll   

HAHAHAHA. Ok psycho!

By: Troll
by: @trollJul 13, 2016 12:16:05 PM

Ok phi Mu

By: @troll
#2  by: Tree   

So true! Why does Phi Mu not just get off here instead of adding more to the fire every single post? They're making it worse for themselves

By: Tree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.