facebook

rush

by: Help

Ok I'm freaked out at how mean some of you are. I'm scared about rush now! And now I'm hearing that chi os rush chair cheated by dirty rushing and was kicked out of rush last year. How is she chairman? I think I am dropping out of rush.

Posted By: Help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Senior   

Please please please do not do that! This site is used by a lot of petty girls leading up to rush to try to make you think bad things about certain houses. Looks like it already worked about Chi O. Just remember, there will be immature people in every walk of life and it in no way represents everyone, or even the majority. The few very negative girls on here is not at all how greek life is on campus. That's why myself and a few other girls post regularly to keep it positive and informative for PNMs. Stick it out and you'll see for yourself how many amazing people you will meet!

By: Senior
#2  by: Ugh   

I'm scared and wanna drop out too. The website makes rush seem impossible and I dot think I'm good enough

By: Ugh
#3  by: Hey   

Do not let this website ruin your rush! All the mean comments are of girls just bashing other sororities. For the most part, Greek life isn't like this at all, I promise. There are a few bad apples and unfortunately, they spend their time on this site. That's why everyone with a good sense of mind has told all PNMs multiple times to get off this site because it's bull crap.

By: Hey
#4  by: What?   

Is it true that the chi o rush chairman dirty rushed and was kicked out? Why?

By: What?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.