facebook

sorority gpa's

by: Pnm

Does anyone know each sorority's most recent GPA averages or where I can find it online?

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ...   

You will not find them online. However, there are other posts listing the order.

By: ...
by: PnnJul 4, 2016 11:19:40 AM

Why? They're all above a 3.0 and below. 4.0. So all very very close.

By: Pnn
#2  by: So   

Don't hold me to it but I think it was in this order.
Chi O
DG
KD
Phi Mu
Tri Delt
Pi Phi
ZTA
ADPi

I know the first 4 are in correct order. All 8 sororities had over a 3.0. All GPAs fairly close, especially highest 4. Highest GPA was over a 3.5.

ALL sororities at MSU push strong grades and academics!

By: So
by: Greek Jul 4, 2016 3:30:50 PM

Top 3 are correct, but I do know that pi phi jumped up and now has the same average as Phi Mu.

Top 3 are WELL above the campus average which is awesome, but the rest are improving as well which is good to see.

By: Greek
#3  by: Oh my   

Wrong . All and I mean ALL are within .10 of a point. Stop trying to separate 3 from the rest. Simply wrong.

By: Oh my
#4  by: involved   

unsure of the others, but my roommate is in a council position and this past semester it was:
Chi O
KD
DG
Tri Delt
Phi Mu
Pi Phi? Zeta? ADPi?
All by about .10 of a point from each other though so each sorority did very well!

By: involved
#5  by: lol    

This is incorrect. Stop trying to be an expert. I am on Panhellenic board. It's chi o, DG, kd, phi mu, tri Delra, Pi phi, ADPi, zeta.

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.