facebook

description of each house

by: Bull dog

Chi omega and delta gamma- These two houses are the two power houses at state. They are the most invovled, most competitive, most well rounded houses this campus has to offer. They are also the most exclusive and most sought after during rush. They have a good mix of beauty and social as well as smarts. Guys want to marry girls in these houses. Chi o has a slight edge over DG.
Mid
kappa delta and phi mu- these two house are houses that are known for their beauty. These houses are filled bombshells. They are also known as the "fun" houses and love to go out and are known for being social butterflies. They are usually the top pick for guys with it comes to dates for formals and date parties. However they are not as well rounded as Chi o and DG. Also KD has a HUGE edge over phi mu because KD is 10x more invovled than phi mu, had a higher gpa, and is way more competitive. Both are good social houses and most girls are happy when they end up here.
Tri delta- tri Delt is a solid mid tier house who is tied with Pi phi. Tri Delt is full of invovled and sweet down to earth girls. Theri social presence isn't as big on campus but they are pretty well rounded for a mid tier house. Also most girls who go tri delta it's because they genuinely wanted tri Delt during rush, not because they were a grade or reputation risk and got cut, but because tri Delt is the house they wanted to be in. If tri Delt started recruiting cuter girls they would for sure rise in the ranks.

Posted By: Bull dog
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: Hmmm   

May want to check KDs involvement- not as much as you think.

By: Hmmm
by: Yep Jul 23, 2016 2:05:18 AM

DG and Chi O are the most sought after house by far

By: Yep
by: UmmmmJul 26, 2016 2:15:28 AM

They look pretty invovled to me lol

By: Ummmm
#2  by: To be exact   

Since you are sure of involvement, can you please list how many members are on Student Association) SA? More specifically name each sorority and how many senators each has and officers. Just wondering. SA is a very time consuming group to be elected to. I want to know which group is the most involved here.

By: To be exact
by: OkJul 3, 2016 3:00:42 PM

I'm not write the original post but also think these numbers should be out for others to see. Will count things while being bored later tonight.

By: Ok
#3  by: Yes I'm bored   

#3 wanted involvement numbers so here is what I could find (yes, I am bored!). I listed the most current I could find, some are 2015/16 and others 2016/17. I included the most talked about activities except Roadrunners, couldn't find a list.

Student Association officers/cabinet 16/17
Chi O - President
Chi O - Secretary
Tri Delt - Treasurer
Chi O - Director of Programming

SA Senators 16/17
Phi Mu - 14
DG -10
Chi O - 6
KD - 2

SA cabinet (committee chairmen)
Chi O - 6,
DG - 5
KD - 2
Pi Phi - 2
ADPi - 1

Orientation Leaders
Chi O - 9
KD - 2
Tri Delt - 1
ZTA - 1

New Maroon Camp Exec
Chi O - 2
DG - 1
ZTA - 1

New Maroon camp counselors
Chi O - 8
DG - 3
Phi Mu - 1

Maroon VIPExec 16/17
Chi O - 3
Phi Mu - 2

Maroon VIP/Bully's Belles members (doesn't say which one)
DG - 15
Phi Mu - 12
Chi O - 6
Tri Delt - 5
KD - 2
Pi Phi - 1
ZTA - 1
ADPi - 1

Fashion Board exec
Chi O - 2
DG - 2
Phi Mu - 1

Fashion Board members
Chi O - 14
KD - 12
Phi Mu - 6
DG - 6
Pi Phi - 2
ZTA - 1

Alumni Delegates
DG - 4
Tri Delt - 2
Phi Mu - 2
Chi O - 1
KD - 1

Foundation Delegates exec
Chi O - 1
KD - 1
Pi Phi - 1

Foundation Delegates members
Chi O - 10
KD - 6
Phi Mu - 4
DG - 2
Pi Phi - 2
ZTA - 1

Diamond Girls exec 16/17
KD - 2
Chi O - 1

Diamond Girls 15/16 members
Chi O - 8
KD - 3
Phi Mu - 3
DG - 2
Tri Delt - 1
Pi Phi - 1
ZTA - 1

Pom Squad returning
Phi Mu - 2
KD - 2
Chi O - 1
ADPi - 1
ZTA - 1

All Girl cheer returning
Phi Mu - 3
Chi O - 2
Tri Delt - 1

Coed cheer returning
Phi Mu - 1
Chi O - 1

By: Yes I'm bored
by: Yes I'm boredJul 4, 2016 11:28:14 AM

These numbers might be off a little bit but only by 1 or 2 for each activity. If you don't believe the numbers and want to argue them, take the time to research it all yourself.

By: Yes I'm bored
by: RealJul 4, 2016 12:07:56 PM

Can't argue top for letters
Chi o
Dg
Phi mu
Kd

By: Real
by: MSUJul 4, 2016 10:25:25 PM

Interesting to see these numbers.

By: MSU
by: MsuJul 26, 2016 6:47:54 PM

So glad someone took time to do this

By: Msu
by: FinallyAug 1, 2016 9:34:44 AM

So glad someone took the time to do this! There is obviously 4 groups that are the most involved.

By: Finally
#4  by: LET ME TELL YOU!   

Don't know who you are but a huge thank you for this research! Well done! Yes, chi o, KD, phi mu and DG are ver well represented. What else, though, all 8 are doing things to make a difference. Greek life forms and trains leaders!

By: LET ME TELL YOU!
#5  by: Please read   

^^^^^ this^^^^^

By: Please read
#6  by: Msu   

Bump

#7  by: Msu   

Bump

#8  by: Panhellenic love    

Generally these are positive comments so I like this.

By: Panhellenic love
#9  by: Bump   

Bump

By: Bump
#10  by: Bump   

Bump

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.