facebook

2016 rankings that make sense!!!!!

by: Lol

top- chi o, dg, kd
middle- phi mu, pi phi, tri delt
bottom- zeta, ADPi

there are only 8 sororities at state- 4 can't be top tier.. That would make HALF the sororities at state top tier and that just ruins the whole concept of top tier, it's supposed to be exclusive and the "best of the best", not more than half of the Greek life population. If we added another sorority, everyone would then move up a spot. Until then, this is the most logical ranking.

Posted By: Lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Stupid   

There have been 4 top sororities for years. It doesn't make sense that the BITTOM 4 SUCK! Take your anger somewhere else!

By: Stupid
#2  by: Stupid   

Yes that should say BOTTOM

By: Stupid
#3  by: Lol   

This is a stupid argument. USM only has 8 sororities. They have a top 4 just like State.

By: Lol
#4  by: Yep   

Definitely a Pi phi at it again.

By: Yep
#5  by: Well   

With the drinking problems KD has, i feel like they will drop out of the top tier.

By: Well
#6  by: lol   

"It's supposed to be exclusive" hahaha there's the problem with the "top tiers" thinking you have to be better than everyone else when really it's just you guys getting your panties in a wad over the whole thing.

By: lol
#7  by: coonfused   

chi o is good but i dont understand why they're always top? not to be shallow but most of their girls aren't attractive and they literally won nothing on the row this year besides homecoming queen.

By: coonfused
by: OkJul 12, 2016 8:24:44 AM

First of all rankings aren't based on simply winning a competition. Also rankings don't change drastically over one year unless a house has a huge scandal. Campus leadership and involvement play a huge part in rankings. I will be a senior. My freshman year Chi O won almost everything... Miss Mississippi State University, Miss MSU, Homecoming Queen, SA Vice Pres, Miss Maroon and White, Derby Days, and almost won Charity Bowl too. We were sick of them by the end of that year. They aren't my favorite group but it is what it is, they are a top group.

By: Ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.