facebook

nervous

by: PNM

With all of the new recruitment rules is it an infraction for sorority members to post pictures with PNMs on social media? Ex: coming to the baseball game and running into high school friends.

What do I do if they want to take a pic like we always did in high school and then post it?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hmmm   

Only KD and chi o can take pictures with PNMs because they are elite. If you are elite, you are allowed to break rules or push what's exceptable. The other sororities will be watched closely and turned in by The Elite for anything they deem inappropriate. Sorry, they rule the Greek system.

By: Hmmm
by: ???Apr 4, 2016 5:19:22 AM

Give this a rest.

By: ???
by: PNMApr 4, 2016 7:05:03 AM

Wow. Y'all just turn me off from sororities in general!! Can't you answer a question without making sarcastic, mean comments?

Would a mature Greek please answer?

By: PNM
by: @pnmApr 4, 2016 6:35:03 PM

From now until bid day, I'd always be cautious. If you think you can get in trouble for something, you can ask someone on your house's recruitment team or just not do it. It blows, but as you can see from other replies, people have a sick sense of humor and are probably the ones stalking pages to turn houses in.

By: @pnm
#2  by: idk   

Until May 6, You probably can but don't put letters or colors in the caption. That way when other houses look at that PNM's social media she isn't ruled out right off of the bat for already associating with a specific sorority. To the member, I just wouldn't include your letters or anything sorority related to protect yourself from Panhellenic backlash.

By: idk
by: TruthApr 4, 2016 9:12:48 PM

Good advice to current actives.

By: Truth
#3  by: Advice   

After graduation, sorority members cannot have any contact with PNMs besides normal association. If you do see a PNM that you know then you can say hey, but that needs to be the extent of it. PNMs should understand. You should not be having full on conversations to where the PNM thinks it's acceptable to take a picture with you. Therefore, no postings should happen.

And PNMs, don't get offended if a college student that you knew in high school ignores you. She doesn't want to get you or her chapter in trouble. The Greek eyes are EVERYWHERE.

By: Advice

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.