facebook

rushing ka in the fall

by: Out Of State

Hey yall. This fall ill be rushing and I am really looking into KA since I fit into their "stereotype". I'm concerned since I am from South Carolina and have no connections to the house. I know that they are considered a "top teir" house on campus and it is difficult to get a bid if you dont have connections. SO I am wondering should I try to attend some of their summer recruitment events or just go in cold during the fall? Thanks yall

Posted By: Out Of State
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: KA   

Don't sweat it! It isn't hard to get a bid to KA. They give out bids to about anybody who comes to their parties. If by "stereotype" you mean redneck, then yes, you might fit right in. Don't know who told you they are top tier, but they are upper middle at best. If you want to be in the best fraternity, Rush Sigma Chi!

By: KA
by: LolMar 27, 2016 3:20:29 PM

This message is brought to you by Sigma Chi.

By: Lol
by: WaitMar 27, 2016 4:20:22 PM

You mean if you are non-athletic, pledge sigma chi.

By: Wait
by: UhMar 28, 2016 7:17:20 AM

KA will turn down membership if ONE active says no. Unless they are a legacy... They pretty much have to take legacies

By: Uh
#2  by: Sigma Chi   

We may not be the most athletic frat on campus but nobody's house is nearly as nice as ours and that includes the sorority houses!

By: Sigma Chi
#3  by: Sigma Chi   

We may not be the most athletic frat on campus but nobody's house is nearly as nice as ours and that includes the sorority houses!

By: Sigma Chi
by: ehhMar 27, 2016 7:00:00 PM

KD CHIO and DG might disagree with that statement.

By: ehh
#4  by: Yeah   

I hang out with a lot of KAs and I know guys from Wisconsin and Wyoming that are in KA so you being out of state probably won't be that big of a problem

By: Yeah
#5  by: Yes   

Like someone said above, KA takes about anybody.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.