facebook

frats

by: sorority

I'm a little out out! My little brother (16) came with my family to see me on a weekend recently. We went to a basketball game. While my parents went back to their hotel, he and I went to see a family friend at his frat house. I was ready to leave but my friend said he'd take my brother back to my parents. I went home and later, scrolling through Instagram, see my brother in pictures partying and drinking HOURS after I left. Will this hurt him in rush? Is boy rush different that our rush? Will they black ball him due to him drinking underage in a frat house? I want him to do good at rush!!!

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hahahaha   

Frat recruiting is by giving them drinks and seeing if they're fun to hang out with at parties. My fraternity has normal drinks and then rushee drinks. It's expected. It's how we get to know them. It would hurt him more if he refused to drink at the party than getting drunk. He's fine. What fraternity?

By: Hahahaha
by: NoMar 12, 2016 5:11:41 PM

Don't answer what frat. You sure don't want your little brother being the reason a frat gets out on probation for serving alcohol to a minor or having it in the house. (Yes we know they all do it but don't name the frat).

By: No
#2  by: Hey   

If your brother is 16, he will be in high school for at least two more years. I don't think that any fraternity is going to remember or care what your brother did years before he goes through rush. You are worried about nothing.

By: Hey
#3  by: Umm   

There is photographic proof though .

By: Umm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.