facebook

pref night

by: pnm

Does our pref night dress have to be a certain color? At some schools it has to be black so does it have to be black at state?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pref   

No - you can where whatever color you want! Black is always a safe option because sometimes a girl comes into pref and you know she's also preffing KD and she's wearing a bright green dress. Occasionally we read into that. I would suggest wearing a color that doesn't correspond to another sorority that you're preffing (trust me, we know where you're going without you telling us) OR wearing whatever color you want but in prints rather than a solid. Some chapters wear black, I know DG does, but no one thinks anything of a girl in black.

By: Pref
#2  by: Last year    

blue is always a safe option too because only like 3 sororities don't have blue in their colors.

By: Last year
#3  by: All of the above   

Also, a lot of girls wear white

By: All of the above
#4  by: Yep   

I wore a beautiful crimson colored dress.

By: Yep
by: Yes?Mar 16, 2016 12:28:44 PM

Then would someone think you were bucking for Chi O with red or phi mu with a hue of pink?

By: Yes?
by: .Mar 16, 2016 2:49:01 PM

If we knew you were preffing there, then honestly yes.

By: .
#5  by: advice   

If you really love one house and dont like another one at pref, it could be helpful to wear a dress obviously their colors so the house you want knows you want them and so the other house gets the hint

By: advice
by: NO!Mar 16, 2016 6:56:12 PM

Bad advice! NEVER do that to yourself. You have no idea if the house you like will put you high enough, so don't send a signal to your 2nd choice letting them know you like someone else better! Yeah if you maximize your options you'll get a bid regardless BUT do you really want the home you run to to know you didn't pick them?

By: NO!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.