Radford University - RU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: The Truth   

The ASA's are the classiest and most gorgeous

By: The Truth
#2  by: LambdaGirl   

I was an ASA LEGACY at Radford and my mother was even president and I ended up going ZTA (thank heavens!) because the ASA girls were of such bad reputation and equally bad attitude. They were most definitely not the classiest when I attended RU.

By: LambdaGirl
by: 2888Jan 30, 2014 8:55:48 PM

agreed. Their physical appearance comes off classy but their attitudes are definitely catty and rude.

By: 2888
#3  by: l78   

ASA has always been none to be superficial. They are filled with girls that either TRI SIg didn't want, or Sigma Kappa.

By: l78
#4  by: ASA   

I disagree with 178 - I received invites back to every sorority and bids to 3, which was the maximum at the time (don't know what it is now) - including Tri-Sig. ASAs were the most genuine and gorgeous. Two sororities played dirty and called me at home during Rush -- a major violation! ASA all the way!!

By: ASA
#5  by: RU_ZTA_24   

There is a home for everyone at RU who wants to be in a sorority. When I was there, you could tell all the chapters apart but when I went back for Homecoming a few years after grad, everyone had all types of girls. I will always love my ZTA Days!!

By: RU_ZTA_24
#6  by: ΣΣΣ    

As a hopeful future Tri Sig (legacy), of course I have only good things to say about the girls. Alot of people have negative things to say but, all the girls i've gotten to know are so sweet and a lot of fun, no matter what anyone says; ΣΣΣ all the way !

By: ΣΣΣ
#7  by: ButActually   

Every girl thinks their sorority is the best. Obviously it's the one they chose and stuck with. Go through spring rush and see everyone and decide what you like. Don't listen to this site it will only make you bias.

By: ButActually
#8  by: RUGreek   

ButActually is totally right, every sorority fits a different type of girl. There is no "better" or "worse", just check them all out and see for yourself!

By: RUGreek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.