facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: timber   

but really doe:

TOP:
ASA
DZ
SK

MID:
PHI SIG
TRI SIG
ZETA

BOTTOM:
AST

By: timber
#12  by: hootieandtheblowfish   

If sororities were celebrities-

ASA: Blake Lively, Kiersten Dunst, Hayden Pantierre (aka blonde hotties)

SK: Kim Kardashian, Natalie Portman, Jessica Alba (aka the "perfect" ones)

DZ: Scarlett Johansen, Megan Fox, Mila Kunis (aka best all around)

PHI SIG: Jennifer Lawrence, Zoey Deschanel, Emma Stone (aka girls next door)

TRI SIG: Lindsey Lohan, Miley Cyrus, Amanda Bynes (aka the cray crays)

ZTA: Kristen Stewart, Anne Hathaway, Emma Roberts (aka the annoying ones)

AST: Rebel Wilson, Melissa Macarthy, Precious (aka they look like what they eat)

By: hootieandtheblowfish
#13  by: fratdude101   

sporty/outgoing/heavy drinkers: DZ, Tri Sig
classy/stuck up/social climbers: SigKap, ASA
down to earth/average/diverse: phisig, ZTA
intelligent/socially awkward/under dogs: AST\n\n\n\n\n

By: fratdude101
by: ASTJan 29, 2014 8:41:15 PM

At least fratdude thinks we're intelligent... Trust me, we don't join AST to be cookie cutter sorority girls, we join because we want to make a difference. Yes we have some overweight girls because in case you didn't notice we recruit based on common goals and values. I just wish the rest of the Greek world could let us do our thing without judgement, the same way we let you do yours. There's no point in bringing us down because the type of truly valuable women we want in AST are not the same type of women you want in your sororities. We recruit based on intellect, excellence, graciousness, respect, connections, campus involvement, and self-reliance. THAT'S what AST is. Yes, a lot of us like to go out and have fun on the weekends but so do the rest of you so you really can't judge.

By: AST
#14  by: ASTsupport   

You friggin go AST. Even though I am not one of you I know you have a great sisterhood and screw what anyone else says. As long as y'all love each other, and it really does show that you guys do love each other very much. GREEK LIFE LOVES ALPHA SIGMA TAU!

By: ASTsupport
by: ASTFeb 4, 2014 11:24:04 PM

Hey thanks, that means a lot! AST LOVES GREEK LIFE! Haha but really, when we say we want to help our fellow Greeks we mean it. Reach out to us for support anytime, we'll be there! We know that a few unwelcoming people commenting on the internet says more about those people than it does about us, but it feels good to have someone else acknowledge it! :)

By: AST

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.