facebook

senior

by: Sorority rush

Im transferring here fall semester and I am going to be a senior. Is there any way that I would be able to get into a sorority?

Posted By: Sorority rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Help   

It kind of depends on a lot of things if sororities will take you or not. If you're transferring from somewhere like Motlow that didn't have Greek life, then houses are more likely to take you. If you transfer from somewhere like UT with a large Greek life system, people will probably ask "why didn't you go through recruitment there?"
It also depends on if you're just going to be at MTSU for 2 semesters or if you're going to be a 5th year senior. Not to be mean, but most houses wouldn't want to "waste a bid" on someone that will only be here for a year when we could take a freshman or sophomore.
It also depends on if you have good grades, a good rep, and click with members of a chapter. I hope this helps. Worst-case scenario, you can always go through, get some food, meet some cool people, and get a tshirt.

By: Help

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.