facebook

fall semester 2015-spring 2016

by: Ranks on ranks on ranks

1- Chi O ---very pretty girls, but also very involved in almost everything in greek life. downside is a little bit cliquey with their "in" groups but every sorority seems to have those to a degree. Fun at parties. the best choice overall
2- Alpha Chi---newest sorority, in 2002 or 2003. 2 years ago were bottom and lame, they've moved up rapidly in tier, looks, and involvement/winning. Besides their small group who look down on partying, they are chill and real, and most will party
ADPi--- pretty pageant girls who are also great at sports. Have been known as the least panhellenic, and the fakest sisterhood in the past. however, their newest pc had some girls who are very friendly and are turning that around--most party
AOII---putting them in middle because they have the looks and competitiveness of a top tier sorority BUT ultimately the worst and most cliquey sisterhood. They have fallen in ranks radically recently and in this semester alone. Very proud and snobby, a lot of duds, not much good besides their looks.
ZTA--- both ZTA and KD are above AOII if people were as worried about sisterhood as they should be. Very chill and fun girls who are very involved and have moved up so much from what they used to be. One downside is they are known to be wild and sloppy but in college that isn't a bad thing to everyone in college
KD---above AOII in sisterhood, would be 3 after their hot PC this year but half already dropped which is a shame, but sweetest girls most involved

Posted By: Ranks on ranks on ranks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Well this is   

Actually the most accurate rank as of right now. Kudos

By: Well this is
#2  by: now THIS   

is 100% correct

By: now THIS
#3  by: Perfect   

So true

By: Perfect
#4  by: Ya'll   

Idk why people think so many members of pc 15 dropped from KD. Don't get me wrong it sucks, but it really wasn't that many girls.

By: Ya'll
#5  by: The order    

Is well put!

By: The order
#6  by: Honestly    

AOII is THE best sorority that EVERYONE tries to get. So..

By: Honestly
#7  by: I'd argue    

that this is correct... however.. it's a Chi O post. still accurate

By: I'd argue
#8  by: well   

AOII gets pretty girls at the expense of their character so this is pretty accurate.

By: well
#9  by: uhhh   

I'd just switch Adpi and AOII

By: uhhh
#10  by: ddddddd   

pretty good rank... are we getting tri delt or not? I'd like to see how it would do

By: ddddddd

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.