by: I'm a KD "leftover"

From the bottom looking up here are the actual ranks

1.) AXO
2.)AOPi
3.)Chi O
4.)ZTA
5.)ADPi
6.) KD

AXO is first because they are the only chapter on campus anyone would join if they didn't find a home somewhere else. Absolutely amazing women.

AOPi because how dare you stick up for sigma nus and not your own sister! I should have put you on the bottom.

Chi O because they are just average now. Pretty faces don't get you a high rank sorry

ZTA because you're better than ADPi and proud of yall getting a house

ADPi because you girls are mostly fake and most people on campus have nothing good to say about you as a whole

KD on the bottom because we don't need to be better than anyone we love our sisters. You can call us the leftovers all you want that's why you're not a KD

^as another KD, I am PROUD to be a "leftover" because we have an amazing sisterhood, and in the end, isn't that why we really join sororities? For sisterhood?

Posted By: I'm a KD "leftover"
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: HEY   

my rank of SISTERHOOD:

Chi O- because yes, they are all pretty, BUT they do have an amazing sisterhood
AXO- this is one of the only other sororities besides mine that I genuinely root for
ZTA- because I love my sisterhood and am so proud of all that we have accomplished as of late
KD- because you guys are AWESOME and anyone who judges based on sisterhood and not the superficial would gladly agree
ADPi- yes, they are known for being catty and hateful to everyone else, BUT I have found genuine pan loving girls in this chapter as well
AOII- last because I have nothing good to say besides oh hey you have pretty girls, this post above embodies my opinion as well.

By: HEY
#2  by: Yes   

This. Yes.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.