facebook

rush

by: prospeective rushie

what are the sorority ranks as of end of 2013 going into 2014? and something about each one!

Posted By: prospeective rushie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Really   

..why are you trying to start drama?

By: Really
#2  by: Really   

What difference do ranks really make? CHILL!! People start drama on this site all the time. How do you really know she doesn't go here? You pledge a sorority that fits you best, regardless of so called rank.

By: Really
#3  by: Truth   

I'll answer your question without drama.
With Chi O being on social probation I'm not sure how they will turn out next year, but I'm sure they will still be top two if not top. I'm leaving them out of the list because their ranking and recruitment next year is all going to depend on how well they can spin their hazing situation and the fact that they lost so many girls.
AOII
ZTA (2nd because of how much they have been winning, I think it will appeal to the PNMs)
ADPi
AXO
KD

By: Truth
by: extraDec 25, 2013 11:51:41 AM

As far as a comment about each one.
ChiO- have a great recruitment process, cool girls, but they lost a lot of good people because of the "hazing" situation so they may not appeal as much as they used to
AOII- very classy but sometimes boring, have an AMAZING sisterhood, they always get a good pledge class because of their reputation
ZTA- they have been on a roll this year with winning events, but don't have a great Panhellinic reputation and still have a ways to go to be top
ADPi- this year they dropped, their sisterhood isn't great and they didn't get a great pledge class, but nationally they are very well known and they are still cool girls
AXO- have won a couple of events this year like homecoming and lip sync, but still no where near the top; really nice girls, just not sorority girls
KD- they are still definitely bottom, but all of the girls in their pledge class of like 50+ like it and to my knowledge haven't dropped

By: extra
#4  by: so   

And lets be real who cares about the rank at MTSU its not that big of a deal anyway, she obviously didn't want to be in a bad sorority all of you have done the same. No one wants to be on the bottom.

By: so

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.