facebook

sorority cob

by: mtsu

anyone know which sororities didn't make quota/ will be going through cob this year?

Posted By: mtsu
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Why   

Does it really matter? Nice try to start drama and be catty!

By: Why
by: ?Nov 23, 2013 8:54:10 PM

How is it catty to be curious which sororities will have spring recruitment? Perhaps I'm a spring transfer trying to figure if there will be many sororities I could try to join...

By: ?
#2  by: ??   

Perhaps you are a spring transfer but why would you ask who didn't make quota? That my dear, is catty! You could have asked who was having spring recruitment NOT who didn't make quota.

By: ??
by: OopsNov 27, 2013 7:38:20 AM

Oops my bad I just know cob is for those that didn't make quota, and I didn't think spring recruitment had been announced (at least not online) so I was just thinking who didn't make quota would be a heads up on that. Sorry definitely didn't mean that in a catty way, purely curious

By: Oops
#3  by: just wait   

there's spring recruitment each year for at least one group so you just have to wait and see who's taking new girls.. it will be interesting to see who is. idk everyone but maybe someone on here does, but its less about quota etc bc that does come off as catty btw

By: just wait
#4  by: !!   

Pretty sure everyone is

By: !!
#5  by: MTgreek   

You can contact the greek life office and they'll let you know...

By: MTgreek
#6  by: me   

all the sororities are going through spring recruitment. even the top ones.

By: me
by: ?Jan 31, 2014 4:29:12 PM

Are they invite only?

By: ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.