facebook

hazing.

by: Tim

I'm fully aware hazing in apart of the fraternity experience. But some places take it to far. Are there any frats to avoid based on these horror stories

Posted By: Tim
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

Honestly you should just get off the Internet and go to the houses. What you read here and on TFM is only half of the truth. Yes, there are some fraternities that are better than others, but you'll be able to tell where you fit in. I would say to stay on the row through.

By: Greek
#2  by: ehhh   

I'm assuming some are worst then others, but don't believe in all the stories and find whichever fraternity fits you the best. "staying on the row" would have been cool 6 years ago, but nowadays the "row" is nothing more than glorified student housing. It's not as lavish as it seems.

By: ehhh
#3  by: Wrong   

The row is the only way to go, and it's even better now because ONLY strong houses are on the row (see you later, ATO). Glorified student housing? The sorority houses have RAs, but the fraternities don't. What's the alternative to the row? Well you could go phi delt, ATO, or pi kapp and party in apartments, or you could go k sig or agr, both of which have houses but the best sororities (ADPi, AOPi, and XO) don't party there.

By: Wrong
#4  by: wrong?   

Yeah glorified dorms.. Can you throw a party there? Is the presence of alcohol allowed? Can cops cite you for drinking at your own "house"? All I'm seeing are big houses you sneak alcohol into and sleep in. I guess only the "strong" fraternities live on greek row.. Oh and a couple sororities and an International GDI house.

By: wrong?
#5  by: HA!    

I did when they used to throw them in 09.. Name a party on the row since the good ole days of Beach Bash and Cops and robbers...? I'll wait.

By: HA!
#6  by: :)   

If I can remember right, the biggest party of the year was boos fest and that was thrown by Pi Kapp, and Im an AOPi and hang out at AGR all the time. Love you larry :)

By: :)
#7  by: Right   

I'm sure you're an "AOPi",wait no you're not because they spell it "AOII".
If you want to be in a good house, you will get hazed. Go pi kapp, ATO, k sig or phi delt if you're a little boy.

By: Right

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.