facebook

recruitment

by: Fresh

Hey guys sorry for being "that freshman," but what is dirty rushing? And snap bids?

Posted By: Fresh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hi   

dirty rushing is when girls in sororities talk to pnms (potential new members) for longer than they are allowed to outside of the recruitment process or promise them bids. And snap bids are when a house doesn't reach quota so they call girls who dropped recruitment and offer them bids but as far as I'm aware that doesn't ever happen here

By: hi
#2  by: GreekHelp   

Hi there! My friend who posted above isn't totally on the money with either of those terms! Allow me to help:

Snap Bid - if a sorority has not met quota, they have the option to offer snap bids to women who dropped the process/did not return after a certain night -- this actually happens quite often, the reason that people don't notice it is that these women participate in bid day card openin and bid day festivities just like anyone else. very few people know who is & is not a snap bid as it is a private conversation

Dirty Rushing - this is any action or group of u allowed actions that an affiliated woman may do to a PNM. examples of dirty rushing are affiliated women contacting you on any social media platform (not allowed), an affiliated woman inviting you to a party/pregame/their home, an affiliated woman buying something for a PNM (a drink, a gift, a coffee) or an affiliated woman promising a PNM a bid/big/etc.

if you are concerned about any of the following things, you can alway reach out to someone listed on the drexel phc website they probably know what to do about it

By: GreekHelp
by: Oh noSep 1, 2015 8:05:55 PM

PHC is here. Lets move to a new site

By: Oh no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.