facebook

frat stereotypes

by: Swagswag

Im transferring to Drexel from upenn in the spring im interested in the different frat stereotypes

Posted By: Swagswag
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ..Said no one ever   

Upenn to Drexel? Good god what's wrong with you?

By: ..Said no one ever
#2  by: sjdklf   

You both forgot apple pi - its a local fraternity and the only one for that matter, so they aren't even on greek rank but I would say they are pretty high up there as far as drexel greek life goes..there's a wide variety of guys in apple pi and they throw down
Pike - they give out a lot of bids but they have a really hard pledge process and a lot of guys either drop/get dropped, competitive in sports, parties, has some really attractive guys
pi Kap - DOUCHE BAGS who only care about parties...seriously, they are so rude. also rumored to spike drinks. my friends and i steer clear of them
TKE - had a bad rep in the past for roofing girls (don't know if that's true or not) they're known for partying but on social probation now, have a really nice house
AEPi- mostly really sweet guys, some awkward but they aren't the typical frat douche, well rounded and involved, seems like they have a strong brotherhood
SigEp - highest gpa, attractive, well rounded, strong brotherhood, but parties aren't great
Theta Chi - GDI stoners is all you need to know
Delta Sig - messed up their house, new, don't know much about them
Lambda - dorky, unattractive, GDI
AXP - rowdy, messy, immature
Phi Psi - don't know much about them at all
Beta - trying to start up at drexel..not about partying at all

By: sjdklf

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.