facebook

true rankings (popularity/party)

by: Honest

Fraternities:
Pi Kappa Phi and TKE are always competing for top house. Pikapp has cute guys, TKE has rich kids.

Apple Pi and PIKE follow in 3rd and 4th. Apple Pi has a bunch of neon wearing try hards, but they're cute. And PIKE is cool but hide A LOT of their weird brothers in numbers.

Sororities:
Phi Mu/Phi Sig are easily the two most popular and attractive houses. Catty but boys line up to party with them.

DPhiE/ASA/DZ are middle tiers with pretty girls but overall kind of average with their lack of emphasis on partying.

Everybody else...

Posted By: Honest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

agreed

By: .
#2  by: X   

This is literally on point.

By: X
#3  by: Phi....   

This is so funny and so true.

By: Phi....
#4  by: qwert   

Ranking DPhiE with ASA and DZ is completely inaccurate. DPhiE and Phi Mu are the best chapters on campus, hands down.

By: qwert
by: ACTUALLYJun 27, 2016 7:55:53 AM

I think the original post specified that in regards to popularity and partying... Phi Mu and Phi Sig are at the top. No doubt DPhiE prob has the best sisterhood and philanthropy with Deepher Dude but definitely not the best in looks and partying. Sorry Not Sorry. But they are DEF better than ASA and DZ.

By: ACTUALLY
by: ChillJul 19, 2017 8:26:11 PM

Alright chill dphie ur wrong lol not on same level as phi mu or better than dz or asa

By: Chill
#5  by: Wtf   

I realize SigEp isn't even considered to be a top house but why is Apple Pi getting kicked off and SigEp isn't? SigEp blows.

By: Wtf
#6  by: Freshmen   

I heard that tke and pi kappa has a hard rush/pledge cycle. Is this true?

By: Freshmen
#7  by: Lmao   

So now that TKE is officially kicked campus, and PiKapp is getting sued by one of their member's (who is in vegetable state) parents... this should be interesting who is going to be the top house in the coming year(s)

By: Lmao
#8  by: RIP   

Lmao TKE is gone this year

By: RIP

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.