facebook

alpha phi losing their house

by: PNM QUESTIONS

Today I heard that depending on how well Alpha Phi does this year they may lose their house.. is this true? I heard that so many people dropped that they can't afford it.
This could be completely wrong I'm just curious. I'm a legacy to another house anyway so it doesn't effect me but curious.

Posted By: PNM QUESTIONS
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: uhhh   

i doubt this is true

By: uhhh
#2  by: Rumor   

Rumor from the rumor mill.

By: Rumor
#3  by: Roll tide    

Absolutely not true.

By: Roll tide
#4  by: Yes   

But I didn't think anyone was supposed to know until after recruitment was over.

By: Yes
#5  by: lol   

goodbYE zeta. you dont have a house and will suffer for it :-) sorry boutcha!!

By: lol
#6  by: Um no   

I'm not an Alpha Phi, but i would bet my life on the fact that isn't true. Why? Their nationals have sunk so much $$ into that house they won't walk away -- Alpha Phi's nationals have a campaign to expand their rosters in the south to build a bigger alumni base. Bama, LSU and OLe Miss are all part if this rapidly expanding extension.

By: Um no
#7  by: A Phi   

This is not even supposed to be discussed. It will be announced later this year but everyone was told that it was NOT to be discussed. I can't believe people know and are discussing it. This could really hurt A Phi recruitment

By: A Phi
by: stop Aug 3, 2015 10:22:21 PM

your attempt to give this credibility is transparent

By: stop
by: You're not an APhiAug 4, 2015 6:25:11 AM

Bahahahahahaha ..... It is pretty clear that some people without houses or compete for the same girls feel threatened by Aphi and need to make up false rumors. You realize that your envy only makes Aphi look more desirable, right? Why else would you do this?

By: You're not an APhi
by: Wrong againAug 4, 2015 7:06:47 AM

To poster #7, if there was even a remote possibility of this being true, no one would know this except corporate. Secondly, all sororities require a financial commitment whether you stay a member or not. My advice to you is to focus on your own house and recruitment and stop worrying about Aphi's.

It is apparent to me that some folks are preoccupied with making inaccurate and negative comments regarding this house, Zeta, KD, and ChiO. Please find something to do to and get off this website.

By: Wrong again
#8  by: MINE   

Somebody's trying to churn the rumor mill.

By: MINE

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.