facebook

new houses

by: ??

Are ZTA and other sororities not going to have houses for the year??

Posted By: ??
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes   

Zeta won't this year because they're getting renovations. They will next year though!

By: Yes
by: But! Jul 28, 2015 8:30:04 PM

They will have a place to eat and hang out and etc! Just no house. It'll be so beautiful when it's done though!

By: But!
by: no..Jul 28, 2015 8:34:59 PM

I'm pretty sure they cannot all eat in that house, or all fit in it for chapter meetings or to just hang out.

By: no..
by: AsJul 28, 2015 8:39:41 PM

^^ yes! I do agree. But where will they all go for chapter and etc?

By: As
by: .Jul 28, 2015 9:28:41 PM

They will go to a classroom to have chapter.

By: .
#2  by: ??   

Is that only zeta or will the other houses be finished?

By: ??
by: YepJul 29, 2015 10:36:24 AM

Just zeta. Next year they'll either be in their new house or a swing, depending on how long their house takes.

By: Yep
by: FutureJul 29, 2015 11:38:12 AM

Zeta is the only house this year but DZ is supposed to be renovating and/or building a new house in the next few years. I assume AOPi and Theta will eventually do the same but I'm not sure.

By: Future
by: ^ ThetaJul 29, 2015 12:31:33 PM

Will be tearing down and building new on their and AOPi's current lots.

By: ^ Theta
by: @^ ThetaJul 29, 2015 12:49:10 PM

Will this be happening in 2016? What will AOII do if Theta builds on their current lot too?

By: @^ Theta
by: ActiveJul 29, 2015 1:05:33 PM

I'm pretty sure aopi got the spot on the other side of gamma phi. Where barnwell is now

By: Active
by: CuriousJul 29, 2015 1:28:52 PM

It really makes you wonder where in the world a new sorority, say Sigma Kappa or AZD, would move if they decided to start a chapter here (and you've got to figure it will with enrollment increasing dramatically). With Barnwell being demolished and built on, there's now not much space left on the row at all.

By: Curious
#3  by: Pi Phi?   

Why isn't Pi Phi building a new house or remodeling? Is it because they're blocked in with nowhere else to build? Is their current house big enough for all the new girls?

By: Pi Phi?
by: ActiveJul 29, 2015 1:48:16 PM

Their house is the newest aside from the new new houses. It was built sometime in the nineties when the stadium expanded I think. It's pretty big.

By: Active
by: AlrightJul 29, 2015 2:11:43 PM

It's a pretty nice house as it is, much better than DZ, Zeta, AOPi and Theta.

By: Alright
by: Pi PhiJul 29, 2015 5:59:50 PM

Before all of the new new houses, they had the newest houses on sorority row. The house is plenty big enough for current pledge classes, but I think they are planning to expand or build a new house for future pledge class sizes that are getting increasingly bigger. Pi Phi is personally one of my favorite houses on the row because it's big and nice, but still has a homey kind of vibe.

By: Pi Phi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.