facebook

2015 pc

by: J

I wonder who is going to be effected the most this year, zeta without a house or kd and chi o with probation

Posted By: J
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: NNS   

No doubt ZTA without a house. KD on probation is no big deal because KayDees don't want or need all the swaps and they will get invited to things with SAE and DKE, which is all they want anyway. So they can tell mom and dad that they will be hitting the books extra hard lol. XO probation is not really happening, but they are likely to be on real, shall I say, "behavior watch" and so they will be a little lamer than they want but won't hurt in recruitment imo.

By: NNS
by: OK KDJul 27, 2015 6:08:55 PM

OK KD. Chi O will be just fine

By: OK KD
#2  by: -   

I'm not affiliated with these sororities, but i think chi o will be effected the most. Zeta's have their looks going for them while KD has their new house. Yes KD is on probation, but they also are naturally more desired for in state girls compared to Chi O, and yes zeta doesn't their house currently, but they still have a swing house for girls to eat, etc. It will be interesting to see. KD and ZTA have also recently been gravatating to PNMS and have done a pretty good job promoting their sisterhoods.

By: -
by: -----Jul 27, 2015 6:10:33 PM

I do agree KD and ZTA have stepped up their game. They both are also fun houses that could be relatable to pnms. However, we shall see what happens...

By: -----

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.