facebook

@ kd

by: lol

did everyone see the tsm on KD's new house that came out today? funny bc they said they were going to have the BEST pledge class ever this fall even without a viral recruitment video (funny they said this the same day ZTAs new video came out). is it possible a KD had someone write this bc i'm baffled lol. we all know KD is definitely not going to have a good PC.

Posted By: lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ...   

KD is probably going to have the worst pledge class ever, if that's possible but they do only continue to get worse.

By: ...
#2  by: well...   

I expect it might be the most fancy, well-decorated, expensive, original paintings, etc. house out there -- so it is not surprising that it would get some attention and it is also not surprising that KD would play it up as much as they can. You think they would do anything else? Of course not. Just bring your parent's tax returns when you come in the door and drop them in the box to the left.

By: well...
#3  by: um   

don't understand all the fuss. it really isn't that much nicer than any of the other new houses on campus...

By: um
by: YupJul 27, 2015 5:42:27 PM

Exactly. Th only difference is that their designer shared the pics.

By: Yup
#4  by: why KD so bad?   

Why will KD have a bad rush? Newbie here

By: why KD so bad?
by: DoJul 27, 2015 10:15:34 PM

The snaps generally drop out or do they stick it out because of the KD name?

By: Do
by: KDJul 27, 2015 11:59:41 PM

Over most of the country KD isn't a very good name. They're only even a little good in the South.

By: KD
by: well.................Jul 28, 2015 10:05:53 AM

if others are taliking about kd this much, then it probably means that kd is a good soro. jealousy is very difficult to hide. dont u think?

By: well.................
#5  by: You watch   

The new house is going to be a game changer!

By: You watch
by: uhJul 27, 2015 7:44:46 PM

have you seen the other houses?? lol its nothing special. and zeta, phi mu, kkg are all getting brand new houses next fall so...

By: uh
by: BratJul 28, 2015 3:16:08 PM

They don't need a game changer. But they had a LOT of money built up in their house account, so why not spend a bunch for a fabulous house?

By: Brat
#6  by: active   

Call me crazy, but I still think the original four new houses on magnolia are the most beautiful (DG, ADPi, AGD, and DDD) and to me none of the new houses compare to those. Maybe that's just me but gosh those mansions make me weak in the knees

By: active
by: You watchJul 27, 2015 10:47:15 PM

We have a lock on the top MBHS PNMs. It's a done deal. The third floor den closed it. Haha

#7  by: You watch   

And the new DDD not a factor because they are not using imported fabrics... It makes all the difference to the refined eye.

by: Gurl pleaseJul 28, 2015 10:10:14 AM

ERMAGERD ERMPERTERD FERBRERCS!

Do you realize what a snob you sound like?

By: Gurl please
by: TarbJul 28, 2015 7:54:01 PM

Well la tee dah.
Bless your heart, darlin'!

By: Tarb
#8  by: Wow   

Wow, wow what spoiled "ladies" we have here. Imported fabrics, third floor den... Will there never be an end to trying to top one another at the expense of others?
Be grateful for what those before you provide you. Be humble and gracious. ALL of these homes are extraordinary.

By: Wow
by: LolJul 28, 2015 10:37:17 AM

I'm 100% sure at least one of the things you mentioned was meant to be a joke, if not both

By: Lol
by: You WatchJul 28, 2015 10:39:08 AM

I WAS joking.

By: You Watch

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.