facebook

what to bring

by: PNM

What do yall recommend we bring in our bag during rush? I heard coffee things to like dry our faces and miniature fans but what else? Thank yall so much!!

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: other pnm   

There is a list in Greek chic! But I would also love to hear if there's something that is not on that list! But I also heard coffee filters... But I'm not sure.

By: other pnm
#2  by: active   

Snacks (protein bars, water, etc), flip flops or sandals to change into walking from house to house, a fan (super important, it gets very hot), makeup for touch ups (makeup tends to come off), a book to read in between parties (if you have long breaks it can get super boring, plus on pref day they discourage you from using your phones), your greek chic and a pen to write notes on each house in! It's super important that you write notes on each house after the parties, because all the houses tend to blend together at the end of the day. Write notes about what you and the girl talked about, how you liked the house/ environment, how you fit in there, etc. If you don't have time to write it down in your greek chic type it in a list on the notes app in your phone on your way to the next party. Also the list on greek chic is super good! here's the link: issuu.com/alabamapanhellenic/docs/ua_greek_chic_2015/35?e=0

By: active
by: OPJul 27, 2015 2:23:53 PM

Thank you so much!!

By: OP
#3  by: Also   

Pads/tampons and ibuprofen. Even if you don't end up needing it, someone else might and be very grateful!

By: Also
by: BratJul 28, 2015 3:46:01 PM

A small, fold-up umbrella!!

By: Brat
#4  by: Another question    

What kind of bags should we bring? I have some nice purses but they don't have room for all the stuff I need to bring so is it ok if i just bring a random tote or will I stand out?

By: Another question
by: PnmJul 27, 2015 7:28:49 PM

We don't take them in the houses, so the actives won't really see them!

By: Pnm
by: GuestJul 27, 2015 8:25:32 PM

Get a cheap, WATERPROOF tote at like Target. That's what I did. You literally throw them on the grass before parties and it will rain during rush. Do not bring an expensive bag, it will get ruined.

By: Guest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.