facebook

random questions about rush

by: pnm

Hoping someone could help me out. First off, why does greek chic have like 27 party slots for the first two days, 20 for philanthropy, etc? Second, how does it work if you don't have a full schedule? Do you just leave or what? And what's the PNM conflict social?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pnm   

OKAY sorry for coming up with even more hahaha but is there any restrictions on whether you should wear black or white for pref? some schools care but some don't. Also, are cut outs a no no? I have this dress, www.ebay.com/itm/like/181787348612?lpid=82&chn=ps . (sorry only pic i could find) I was thinking about wearing it for open house.. I'm like flat chested so I can pull it off hahaha but I was just wondering if that would put me in a bad light to a sorority. Thanks y'all!

By: pnm
by: HAHAJul 27, 2015 12:53:34 PM

now if we see a girl wearing this dress we'll know it's you. Don't reveal information about yourself on here.

By: HAHA
#2  by: dress answer   

Dress to fit your personality. You don't want to dress for what you think a house wants to see then end up having to change your style or be ostracized. If you're cut for a tasteful cut out then YOU wouldn't fit well in that house and recruitment parties are the time to find out

By: dress answer

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.