facebook

rush!

by: timing

So if we have parties back to back, so we need to rush to the second party since we do have to line up in order? What if we aren't there 5 min before to line up? Thanks so much!

Posted By: timing
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Active   

It all works out don't worry about it

By: Active
by: ?Jul 27, 2015 2:31:27 PM

Do parties every overlap? Or one ends at 12, and the other starts at 12?

By: ?
by: GuestJul 27, 2015 3:51:00 PM

No, there is always at least five minutes between parties.

By: Guest
#2  by: Cynic   

That's why it's called rush, Sherlock.

By: Cynic
by: ..Jul 27, 2015 11:42:53 AM

No pnms have been through this before. They were just asking.

By: ..
#3  by: active   

sometimes i would tell my rho chi i had to leave before the door song ended, they'll let you do that! especially if you have to get from like alpha phi to theta. after you're out the door and have a couple lines of people ahead of you, you can just kinda sneak away. it's okay if you only make it about 5 minutes before, the rho chis are super nice and tell you where to go in line

By: active
by: 6347Jul 27, 2015 11:50:40 AM

Don't leave a house early if you really like them. We used to watch to see which pnms hung out till the end. Just be polite about it.

By: 6347
by: other pnmJul 27, 2015 12:43:08 PM

But what about showing up to another house late...?

By: other pnm
by: ActiveJul 27, 2015 12:51:39 PM

Yeah that's weird considering the rho chis say at the beginning of each party to leave early if your next is far away. Like I can understand if a girl walks off from the front row but you don't want to be late.

By: Active
by: _Jul 27, 2015 2:18:47 PM

You can't show up late. If you show up late and the doors are already closed you missed the party and they won't let you in

By: _
by: pnmJul 27, 2015 2:28:17 PM

I'm just going to assume that this is the real question: basically, how do we leave early, and not offend that house if we can't be late to a party?
I know we don't have our schedules, but I think the nerves are starting to set in for a lot of us!

By: pnm
by: ...Jul 27, 2015 2:50:51 PM

All houses are within couple minutes walking from each other. If you worry just position yourself for quick exit when the party ends. It works out fine. Take this one worry off your list. You have time.

By: ...
by: KJul 27, 2015 3:04:33 PM

What do you mean position yourself? You don't "position yourself", sororities walk you out so you don't know when you're leaving the house.
Don't worry. It's worked for years and years now and it's never been an issue. If it was a problem they would obvious give yall more time.
But houses are required to finish on time or else they are fined. So 10 minutes is MORE than enough time to get to a house

By: K
by: opJul 27, 2015 3:23:23 PM

Thanks everyone!

By: op

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.