Posted By: Alabama Panhellanic
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pnm   

YES! Thank you whoever you are!

By: pnm
#2  by: PNM    

As a pnm,
I absolutely loved ZTA at spring teas. But, their video was your typical "laugh, dance, with fun music" and that was pretty much it. Obviously the girls were beautiful and dressed perfectly. AOPi's video was a testimony to the chapter. It included girls being articulate and actually verbally expressing the love for their chapter. The girls aren't all 10's but they look real and personable. It's clear to see how a recruitment video can give a false image of a chapter, or show a really good side of it. Either way, both chapters have amazing women and have great things about them :)

By: PNM
by: pnmtooJul 27, 2015 10:57:19 AM

Love these. Thank you. I agree that more "real" and less "brand" is probably more educational for us pnms, but the personality of both definately comes through when you meet them. Both ZTA and AOPi both were really nice, funny and welcoming at the spring parties. I really liked them both a lot. Shoot, I liked every house that invited me to their party a lot! So excited!! The AOPi video really does give you a feel for their house and their members, which is a plus. People compare ZTA and PM a lot on this site and with the videos I can see why.

By: pnmtoo
by: Active Jul 27, 2015 12:29:09 PM

I'm not in either of these sororities, but as an active of another in panhellanic, I do think those two videos accurately portray both sororities. Zeta is more outgoing and AOPi's are little more on the shy side, but are super sweet! I love the diversity Alabama has to offer with organization's for each and every girl.

By: Active
#3  by: what   

haha anyone see the resemblence between the ZTA and PM video????

By: what
by: CynicJul 27, 2015 10:56:56 AM

Probably the same production company did them.

By: Cynic
by: Active Jul 27, 2015 12:45:50 PM

No, Zeta used the production company who made the adorable FSU DG video

By: Active
#4  by: xo   

chi o has one from last year!

By: xo
by: pnmtooJul 27, 2015 10:59:59 AM

If you have time could y'all post links to any recent vids from other houses, even if last year? Also, are there like videos of other things like the homecoming dances, greek sing performances, and stuff like that?

By: pnmtoo
#5  by: okay   

okay I liked this other than the part where they let go of and waved goodbye to the balloons, and the part where that girl's ass was literally hanging out of her shorts

By: okay
#6  by: Pnm   

Zta didn't look quite what it's hopped up to be in the looks department . Just an opinion

By: Pnm
by: PnmJul 27, 2015 12:20:35 PM

That's rude. I thought they did...

By: Pnm
#7  by: pnm   

ZTA's video definitely showed they're personality more compared to AOII, while AOII's was more serious. I now understand why ZTA is given the "fun" rep.

By: pnm
#8  by: agree   

I lolled at the girl putting on make up. Pretty realistic..

By: agree
#9  by: real life    

I think if a chapter is going to have a video, it should be produced by a sister, not a company. On one side you have a raw, real representation of the down to earth people in your sisterhood, or you could have a 2k music video

By: real life

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.