facebook

please

by: pnm

Can someone give me a more detailed run down of each rush day. I know greek chic gives a small description but I was hoping for more specifics. I'm just kinda lost on what actually happens each day.

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Other pnm   

Me too!

By: Other pnm
#2  by: ash   

bump

By: ash
#3  by: active   

IWT days are the most hectic. In the morning (I lived in pres) we got on the bus that drops you off at sorority row and you sign in with your rho chi group and get your nametag. The back of your nametag has your schedule on it for the day. Like it will say 11:30-11:50: Kappa Kappa Gamma, 12:00-12:20: Alpha Omicron Pi, etc. You should get to each house about ten minutes before because they call your names and you have to line up in a specific order. If you have back to back parties I suggest bringing a pair of flip flops or something in your bag to change into while walking between parties because walking in wedges becomes a huge pain. You also have a lunch break, but I would bring snacks as well.

After each round (IWT, Philanthropy, Skit, Pref) you will go to the computer lab in tut and put in the houses you like from top to bottom, so what I did (and suggest you do) is immediately after each house I put in the notes app on my phone how I liked the house/ what made it stand out/ things to remember because all the houses tend to blend together after a long day. Get a list together before you do it on the computer because that makes it a lot easier.

The next days after IWT, how busy your day is depends on how many houses dropped you. You may sometimes have two hour breaks, or three parties in a row.

I can't explain everything there is just so much, but they'll explain it all and you'll catch on. Enjoy it and good luck! :)

By: active
by: pnm Jul 27, 2015 1:55:32 PM

thank you so much!!

By: pnm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.