facebook

best skit & pref night

by: mah

Which house has the best skit? best pref?

Posted By: mah
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Jj   

Of course everyone is going to comment with their own house

By: Jj
#2  by: Active   

I'll tell you about the 3 sororities I preffed and it'll be as unbiased as possible!
I preffed chi o, kappa, alpha chi.
I LOVED all 3 of their skits.
I loved chi o's because the storyline was super cute, you could see the unity of the house, and it made me laugh! It was a very "feel good" skit.
I loved kappa because it was so funny. You could tell they were just having so much fun and were super laid back.
I loved alpha chi because the entire house matched the theme of the skit and their skit was like an actual production. They made me laugh and you could tell they tried really hard and really cared about it.

Loved all 3 prefs as well, but when ya know, you know! It's not all about who has the best skit or the best pref, it's more about the girls inside the house that matter most.

By: Active
#3  by: me   

I loved Alpha Chi's skit, I actually cried at the end because they got sentimental and I got emotional hahah. I also loved DG's, thought it was super fun! Also not in either of those houses so bye

By: me
#4  by: Regina George's    

How ironic is it that phi mu's skit is mean girls hahaha

By: Regina George's
#5  by: Cynic   

ALL the skits suck.
They're all going to be cute and giggly, with some chick wandering around and searching for her sisters. Lots of inside jokes nobody understands. Bad - BAD - acting. So just suffer through it.

ALL the pref nights are wonderful, full of beautiful flowers, symbolism, "candle"light (no real candles), sentimental statements, tears, and heart-wrenching stories about parents/grandparents/sisters/boyfriends dying and sorority sisters who saw them through.

Unless you get an active who mumbles, doesn't want to be there, hates everything about rush, and can't wait to leave the house and go screw her boyfriend.

By: Cynic

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.