facebook

sorority life

by: Wondering Student

Why are people saying zeta is hot now and phi mu is falling down?

Posted By: Wondering Student
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: idk   

I have noticed that too. as a pnm, i noticed that zetas had some good energy at their spring party and generally felt more welcoming, while phi mu was a little overly formal and flat at their party. that is all i really have to go on at this point and look forward to seeing them both, for more than one party i hope, at recruitment. i think both are the targets of a lot of attacks and negative comments on this greenrank page though. phi mu most of all.

By: idk
#2  by: .   

Phi mu lost their "old row status", and everyone is kind of over them because they're just so mean. Zeta had a really good pledge class this year. But I don't agree that they're going to rise, because they don't have a house this year. They're also known as the most stuck up sorority now.

By: .
by: What?Jul 26, 2015 9:02:24 PM

PM is still old row

By: What?
#3  by: pnm   

Is PM or ZTA nicer?

By: pnm
by: HahaJul 26, 2015 5:31:33 PM

You want nice? Really neither.

By: Haha
by: . Jul 27, 2015 11:24:26 AM

There are nice girls in both houses and mean girls in both houses just like every house... phi mu is kind of standoffish but there are definitely some gems that are so sweet who don't have the stereotypical phi mu personality and zeta is a little more laid back but there are girls that are kind of mean. There's a mix of girls in both houses just like every other house on the row. You can't really say which house has nicer because every girl going through rush could easily fit into 5+ houses in every tier.

By: .
#4  by: No   

The negativity has been spread all over . New. Old. Top. Bottom. It is pretty much targeting all.

By: No
#5  by: Tri Delt   

Hazing? No I don't think so. Get your facts straight.

By: Tri Delt
#6  by: Active    

Zeta has more tradition, more girls involved in dance/cheerleading/crimsonettes, a better looking pledge class in my opinion, etc. Both compete usually.

By: Active

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.