facebook

let's be real

by: Curious

Which houses mostly post on here?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yep   

Looks like aopi, zeta, and theta are trolling hard.

By: yep
#2  by: Interesting   

I saw it as pi phi, alpha chi, and adpi

By: Interesting
by: AbJul 24, 2015 9:51:12 PM

Weird! I saw it as zeta, theta, and axo, with the drop in xo days.

By: Ab
#3  by: So mean!!!   

It looks like that call for "one row" is out the window. Y'all are relentless on the social status stuff and the need for girls to "know their place". I just hope you are not typical.

By: So mean!!!
#4  by: PBP   

Probably is the owner of this site as well.

By: PBP
#5  by: deff   

one house i know for sure on here is zeta. the only houses that care enough to go after pbp and alpha phi so hard is zeta. they self rank so hard to be better than they are bc they know girls won't go zta meerely bc they dont have a house this year.

By: deff
#6  by: trolling on here    

Theta. They're the ones I see the most often. Read the entire thread about Theta. Thetas are pretty aggressive in their posturing.

By: trolling on here
by: LiliJul 24, 2015 7:30:34 PM

But I thought that Thetas were supposed to the most laid-back, chill group. If they are, why would they be all over this site? They aren't what they seem to be?

By: Lili
by: WellJul 24, 2015 8:49:26 PM

There's absolutely nothing wrong with saying nice things about your own house. In fact, if you have nothing nice to say about your own house there is a problem. On the other hand, if you feel the need to say bad things about another house, then you have crossed the line. This site would be a far better place if the posts consisted only of people pointing out what is good about their own houses instead of feeling the need to criticize other houses.

By: Well
#7  by: ash   

Agree. I feel awful for girls about to rush. Please don't read this mess. It's just a bunch of cheap shots from houses that are trying to make you drop other houses.. NOT what greek life at Bama is. I don't know if it's alums, moms, or awful girls, but it doesn't represent the majority of houses in any tier, or on any row.

By: ash

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.