facebook

to pnms

by: LOL

Please note that many sororities will lie straight through their teeth in attempts to make themselves look better. This is why we encourage you not to form opinions based off of this site. Please stay off of greekrank for the next few weeks. You will end up unhappy where you end up if you believe everything that is said on this site.

Posted By: LOL
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ~   

Bump

By: ~
#2  by: bumpin it   

because this is what the pnms need to know

By: bumpin it
#3  by: yeah   

so keep telling pnms you'll have a house by next fall zta everyone knows you're not moving in until 2017 :)

By: yeah
by: ZTA HouseJul 24, 2015 10:06:50 AM

I heard November 2016 is when it will be completed. I am not a ZTA, but an alumnae of another chapter, but have some information. I would say they move in after Christmas Break next year. But note that the swing houses should be available for the first semester, so the upcoming school year is the only year when ZTA will be without an official house (although they have meeting places and such worked out).

By: ZTA House
by: ZTA HouseJul 24, 2015 10:10:14 AM

To reiterate, it would not be untruthful for ZTA to tell pnms they will have a house in the fall of 2016. They will -- it just will not be the brand new house, it will be a swing house (probably the one that Phi Mu is in now). Unless both Kappa and Phi Mu new houses go long, which they won't since both are already well into construction, ZTA will have a house then. This coming year is the only year where they are having to rush out of the stadium and hold chapter and things like that at other locations on campus.

By: ZTA House

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.